• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Tested the traction control on my new ride. It worksView attachment 38208

VERY nice, ZL-1?

Friend of mine just bought a 2011 convertible, it has a back seat but why? You couldn't fit a Munchkin in it. I guess it's so they don't have to call it a "sports car".

Love Camaros, I looked for an older one for months last year but never found one in decent condition for less than 5 digits.

I see a lot of these Camaros and Mustangs on the roads today, and there's not a lot of 2 door cars available anymore. Now with them both being available with 700hp things could get interesting in pony car world.

Rick

Fletch

Master
    No charges because gun was carried legally. Well I hope he at least got dude's check. Sorry about shooting you in the leg man. Let me pay for your breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Cracker Barrel: No charges but a law suit against the CC and Cracker Barrel is sure to happen. Wait till this hits the gun grabbers media campaign as "Guns do shoot people". Realizing there are a lot of old or worn out guns (and a few defective models) that could fire when dropped, but why would a CC carry such a handgun? Tests by LE and firearm experts fail to duplicte "drop" discharges in almost all cases which in turn makes it a trigger activated discharge.

I hope some media source does a FOI request for the Police report to ID the gun and maybe Store video of the event.

My S.W.A.G. is a NAA .22 that was improperly carried with the hammer against the case rim instead of in a safety notch.

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Wait so what's all this talk about cracker barrel?
    A member here had a pistol fall out and discharge? Or was that part a joke?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

shadeogray

Master
    So I am in the sonography waiting room, lots of preggo women here that obviously need to pee. But they are not supposed to until after the sonogram. I am helping them out by playing a relaxing long video of a trickling stream.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    sadist....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Gunfight rules

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

In a gunfight, the most important rule is ..... HAVE A GUN!!!

These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules... If not, you should get one, learn how to use it and learn the rules.

RULES
    A : Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.

B : Its always better to be judged by 12 than
    carried by 6.

C : Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D : Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm's length.

E : Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off or the hammer
    cocking.

F : The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

G : The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always Win - there is no such thing as a fair fight. Always Win - cheat if

necessary. Always Win - 2nd place doesn't count

H : Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets .... You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death
    with it because it will be empty .

I : If you're in a gun fight: (a) If you're not shooting, you should be loading. (b) If you're not loading, you should be moving.
    (c) If you're not moving, you're dead.

J : In a life and death situation, do something .... It may be wrong, but do something !

K : If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L : You can say "stop" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language; and,
    you won't have to press 1 for Spanish/Mexican or 2 for Chinese or 3 for Arabic.

M : Never leave an enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. In court, yours will be the only testimony.

N : You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, forward to others you know who also believe.

Seanpcola

Wait so what's all this talk about cracker barrel?
    A member here had a pistol fall out and discharge? Or was that part a joke?

It started with Frank's post #3775 about a ND in Cracker Barrel elsewhere. Frank asked if it was me since I'm in there every single Saturday. Sawman and I ran into each other there last Saturday and I accused Saw of being the inadvertent gunman.

MarkS

Master
    The Cracker Barrel where it all happened was in Sanford,Fl.

Seanpcola

The move continues. Began taking down the 70' × 70' vinyl hangar today. Been waiting for a windless day to do this step otherwise it gets too exciting. Last time I did this operation hurricane Dennis was 48 hours out and it almost ended in a bad way.

Attachments

• 20151103_150201.jpg
      20151103_150201.jpg
      214.6 KB · Views: 155
    • 20151103_151554.jpg
      20151103_151554.jpg
      266.3 KB · Views: 154
    • 20151103_151549.jpg
      20151103_151549.jpg
      217.5 KB · Views: 156

madeSICC88

Master
    It started with Frank's post #3775 about a ND in Cracker Barrel elsewhere. Frank asked if it was me since I'm in there every single Saturday. Sawman and I ran into each other there last Saturday and I accused Saw of being the inadvertent gunman.
    Ahh I see. Thanks for the clarification, fellas.
    The Cracker Barrel where it all happened was in Sanford,Fl.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

shootnstarz

Master
    Watched the first 6 episodes of "Dr Who" last night, first time I've ever seen it. Wasn't what I expected, expected some cheesy 60s style sci fi, but it is a modern made show. The scenery is exceptional and I do love chicks with a British accent, although I can't understand half of what she's saying it doesn't matter, she's fine !!!!

Rick

Seanpcola

Yessir, Dr. Who really is a great show, and yes, the British babes are hawt. As for the accent, the more you watch and listen the easier it gets. When I firest met my good friend Keith from London we couldn't understand each other. Nowadays it's no problem but some of it may be he's learning redneck real fast.

madeSICC88

Master
    Kind of like watching a subtitled movie. After a short while you don't even realize you're reading.

Rapier

Marksman
    I am just sitting here in my office waiting for the 20% chance of rain to stop pouring. Maybe it will wash some of the dead fish out. They started dying in the Bayou behind the house on Monday. This is pretty bad stuff, at least the rain seems to keep the airborne portion of the bloom out of the air, stops the coughing and watering eyes.
    Ed

rtprthd

Master
    I am just sitting here in my office waiting for the 20% chance of rain to stop pouring. Maybe it will wash some of the dead fish out. They started dying in the Bayou behind the house on Monday. This is pretty bad stuff, at least the rain seems to keep the airborne portion of the bloom out of the air, stops the coughing and watering eyes.
    Ed
    Apparently a pretty bad red tide. I was in destin late last week, and on Thursday the beach was covered in dead fish. Kind of cleared up on Friday and Saturday though.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom