• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    So who is working today and who has the day off? I'm at work even though it's a down day for most of Hurlburt, seems just us contractors are here today, sucks!

I could have taken today off but would have been bored at home. Less than half a crew on site today so not much going on. At least I'm being paid for being bored here plus 10 hr today makes Friday time and a half.

wildrider666

Master
    The slang term 'Merica, is unfortunately gaining popularity. We have a United States of America and America is acceptable in informal use. We have an American Flag, Citizens are Americans. There is more then enough degredation of what America use to be and it will return to its proper standing in the World in time.

What baby-daddy is to Father is what 'Merica is to America. Is there a reason to cheapen the name of Our Country? Maybe folks think its cute or always funny and use it because some celeb does. We see it on all the funny pics and posters, probably already in the Urban Dictionary. As with most slang and internet verbiage, widespread common usage will get it added to mainstream dictionaries. It will be another sad day for AMERICA.

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY ever handed a folded 'Merican Flag to a Widow.

I'll get off my soap box now.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Cuz we're anarchists man, rules don't apply to us. Sparta!
    We're like Bill and Ted in their phone booth flying thru time and threads popping up wherever and whenever we choose.
    Sometimes without a purpose...

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    This must be the beginning of something much more than we all can expect or even know.. We may be stepping into The Twilight Zone............

Seanpcola

For your edification: Farook Rsekerka, A simple, hardworking man. A devoted man, to his family, his job and his hobbies. Tonight, he steps out for a six pack of his favorite beverage..............

And steps into. ........

(Dramatic pause)

The twilight zone.

I will have to leave now, to go and get another 6 pack of my favorite beverage..... A fog is looming around my vehicle........
    While you're out pick me up some snacks will ya. The fog looks like it'll eat me alive. Thank you Sean!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

MAXman

Master
    The slang term 'Merica, is unfortunately gaining popularity. We have a United States of America and America is acceptable in informal use. We have an American Flag, Citizens are Americans. There is more then enough degredation of what America use to be and it will return to its proper standing in the World in time.

What baby-daddy is to Father is what 'Merica is to America. Is there a reason to cheapen the name of Our Country? Maybe folks think its cute or always funny and use it because some celeb does. We see it on all the funny pics and posters, probably already in the Urban Dictionary. As with most slang and internet verbiage, widespread common usage will get it added to mainstream dictionaries. It will be another sad day for AMERICA.

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY ever handed a folded 'Merican Flag to a Widow.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Sir, I doubt most people have ever handled a folded American flag.

Viking1204

Master
    Sir, I doubt most people have ever handled a folded American flag.

I have and so have more people than you probably think, we have a lot of War veterans in this country. My Dad was a Vietnam Veteran and when he passed I was handed the flag off his casket before they lowered it in the ground, it was folded before they handed it to me and is now on display in a display box commemorating him in my house.

Top Bottom