• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Off to the track tonight to watch the "Modifieds of Mayhem" 50 lapper. Modifieds are my favorite class, counted about a dozen there earlier this afternoon. Hopefully I'll run into a certain elderly bearded gentleman in a maroon to dark red 4 door pickup.

Weather's going to be a roaster next week, ya'll take it easy and stay cool, cool as Sean drinking a pina colada in a straw hat while floating down the Cold Water River on a blow up air mattress.

RH

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Wow, my dad just sent me a digital copy (you can barely read it) of his shooting qualification when he was in the Air Force, dated July 31, 1952. Dad scored 7th in expert (Expert, Sharpshooter and Marksman, high to low) on the M-1. My dad has never once mentioned his firearm time in the AF. I always assumed he just didn't care much about that stuff. Must have been the Tennessee hillbilly in him shining through.:first:

Stagman

Master
    Stream of Consciousness/General Conversation Thread II

I don't know why the first one got locked, but what the heck let's start another one.

madeSICC88

Master
    Damn didn't notice the other got locked.

Lots of house stuff to do tomorrow. Hopefully the weather is nice.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Sorry, guys. I believe it was locked accidentally. I've opened it back up and merged the two threads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Sean was pissed because I said he drank pina coladas, it's my fault.

Rick

Yes, criticism of moderators choice in adult beverages shall not be tolerated.

I'm checking right now on why it's locked, I suspect that I may be the culprit. May have hit a button by accident. I'm bad about dumb thumbing on this tablet. I need to go back to a real keyboard.

Seanpcola

Ok, Tennjeep fixed it. I'm guessing that I did it by accident since I was the last person to post before it locked. Lots of control buttons for moderators and it's easy to bump the wrong one. Luckily I didn't accidently tap the "Melt all forum members hard drives" icon.

Seanpcola

Yep, I can't be trusted with all this horsepower.

Which reminds me: Rick, I need to borrow your Vette. Me and some buddies are going out drinking tonight.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Sean was pissed because I said he drank pina coladas, it's my fault.

Rick

as long as he does not drink the drinks with little umbrellas and names you cannot pronounce....you know, the ones that westcoast liberal women drink...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Watch it Farook. Piss me off and I'll go to the "Select member and disable their manhood" control panel.

no, leave all function controls alone...matter of fact, tweak it up to highest settings..

just hover your curser over the sex box, and change it to female...that will fixem...

Seanpcola

as long as he does not drink the drinks with little umbrellas and names you cannot pronounce....you know, the ones that westcoast liberal women drink...

When I built our home bar wife went out to equip it. She bought a box of those little umbrellas. I keep forgetting they're under the counter. From now on, every time a forum member comes to the house they're getting one in their cocktail, beer, tea or water.

shootnstarz

Master
    Yep, I can't be trusted with all this horsepower.

Which reminds me: Rick, I need to borrow your Vette. Me and some buddies are going out drinking tonight.

Sure Sean, you can use Target anytime. She needs some night life. You can actually read the dials on the new stereo at night.

Rick

Top Bottom