• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotwing

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sold

I’m selling 2 and keeping 1 of these- but I am indifferent as to which stays with me. Basically, I am going to keep 1 receiver and 2 barrels. Mixing and matching is possible for interested buyers. Price will change some according to what is selected.

On top is a brand new/never fired Mossberg 500 with a 28” vent rib bbl- 2 beads and accuchoke system with 3 total chokes. Wrench is included. I purchased it for the wood furniture, which I am keeping. It now has the black plastic furniture with a pinned forend. The magazine tube still has the plug in it and it has never been loaded.

As seen- $340

Middle is a used and ugly Mossberg 500 with a 28” vent rib bbl- 1 bead. The blue tape is just to mark where I will cut it if I end up keeping it since it is the less desirable of the 3 hunting barrels. It shows wear and has been painted a couple of times. Functions perfectly.

As seen- $260

Bottom is a Maverick 88 and used but good condition. 28” vent rib bbl and I believe the choke is MOD. The forend light has a few hours on it, but I have one new in the package but I would send instead of the one it is currently wearing.

As seen- $250

The 18.5” factory bbl at the bottom can be swapped onto any frame (I’d keep the other) for an additional $50. It is used but I can’t tell by looking at it.

Feel free to get creative and mix/match- I’ll answer questions in the thread or in PM.

7665f57e9e2e4f0ac0dab2280b4eb809.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom