Say Bye Bye or Buy Buy Russian ammo Gone.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullydog

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I keep seeing the 40% number from Russia being thrown around, but where does that number come from? Who keeps track of that? I am dubious that Russia produces that much of our ammo. Most of the guys I shoot with won't buy their steel cased ammo because it is hard on guns and it is dirty. I would really like to see the source of that 40% number. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Hundreds of thousands of Americans who are commie surplus gun owners and imported new SKS/AK owners and full auto x39 owners respectfully disagree. I know personally that up until recently I went thru thousands of steel cased rounds every year in my pistols and rifles that were designed for eating steel cased ammo. I had several friends and coworkers who also went thru just as much if not more. They live in Maine and in Florida, but more so in Maine, where they need Russian guns made for functioning in ice, snow, mud and freezing rain.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There'll be some cross border steel cased ammo smuggling going on with Canada soon, no doubt

HayesGreener

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hundreds of thousands of Americans who are commie surplus gun owners and imported new SKS/AK owners and full auto x39 owners respectfully disagree. I know personally that up until recently I went thru thousands of steel cased rounds every year in my pistols and rifles that were designed for eating steel cased ammo. I had several friends and coworkers who also went thru just as much if not more. They live in Maine and in Florida, but more so in Maine, where they need Russian guns made for functioning in ice, snow, mud and freezing rain.
    I understand that a lot of Soviet ammo is being used in Soviet and Chicom pattern guns, (I am an old Vietnam vet and Cold Warrior) and if that's your taste I am fine with it. All shooting is good to me. What I still want to know is, where does that 40% number come from? And if we are relying on our potential enemies to produce that much of our ammo, as well as other key materials, did we not step into a bear trap?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Well today's the day. September 7, 2021.
    Sanctions are in effect.
    Russian ammo is no longer imported.
    Was nice while it lasted..
    No new contracts accepted or current renewed. We have over a year before it's completely shut off. Permit has to run out from what I've read.

Top Bottom