• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Their range their rules. You don't have to show them shit. They don't have to let you shoot. In a perfect world, we'd all have 20 acres to go play GI Joe on.

Never liked SRSC. ERGC has become much more fuddish in the past few years.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It’s hard for me as a shooter to read these threads. If you truly enjoy range time, why are you not a member of Altus or at least on the wait list? I’m 1hour 30 minutes away from the facility but somehow find 2 days a month to better myself as a shooter. I guess some of us like to talk guns and others like to shoot them.
    Seriously......

Job, kids, wife, life......

There's only 24 hours in a day.

Good on you for getting your two days in a month. On top of the membership fee, monthly fee and Ammo fee etc. Guess you're just better then all the other guys that don't have the time/ money but still enjoy talking about guns.

Douche.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously......

Good on you for getting your two days in a month. On top of the membership fee, monthly fee and Ammo fee etc. Guess you're just better then all the other guys that don't have the time/ money but still enjoy talking about guns.

Douche.
    Douche???

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    It’s hard for me as a shooter to read these threads. If you truly enjoy range time, why are you not a member of Altus or at least on the wait list? I’m 1hour 30 minutes away from the facility but somehow find 2 days a month to better myself as a shooter. I guess some of us like to talk guns and others like to shoot them.

I agree completely.
    But it’s not for everybody.
    Some people would rather tinker with their poverty ponies, which is fine.
    Some would rather collect on-sale PSA’s, and that’s fine too.
    It’s whatever makes you happy, I guess.
    However, if people say they don’t have time, but somehow “find” time to watch overpaid children play with their balls for 3 hours on the weekends, it’s a matter of will rather than way.
    If it’s important you’ll find a way, if it’s not, you’ll find an excuse. Which again, is fine, if it’s not your thing.
    Not to say my own priorities should be the same as anybody else’s. I have 2 jobs and homeschool 2 kids, but you won’t keep me from the gym or the range. Because it’s important to me.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I agree completely.
    However, if people say they don’t have time, but would rather watch overpaid children play with their balls for 3 hours on the weekends, it’s a matter of will rather than way.
    If it’s important you’ll find a way, if it’s not, you’ll make an excuse. Which again, is fine, if it’s not your thing.
    Not to say my own priorities should be the same as anybody else’s. I have 2 jobs and homeschool 2 kids, but you won’t keep me from the gym or the range. Because it’s important to me.
    You and Jhunter should spot each other.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously......

Douche.
    Little jacks. I will swing by your establishment and introduce myself in person next time I’m in your area. I pay $60 a month for my family at Altus and find that a great value. This includes my children. My other options locally here in Walton Co. are $20/visit. This gets me 300 yards on rifle with 7 plates of steel and a pistol bay that i share with anyone that has a $20. The amount of steel at Altus and the amount of pistol bays with steel is a great value in my opinion. I’m not better than anyone here but I enjoy shooting more or as much as anyone here. If you are not a member of ALtus and would like to check it out I’m available to take any of you as a guest. Take it easy with the name calling!

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Little jacks. I will swing by your establishment and introduce myself in person next time I’m in your area. I pay $60 a month for my family at Altus and find that a great value. This includes my children. My other options locally here in Walton Co. are $20/visit. This gets me 300 yards on rifle with 7 plates of steel and a pistol bay that i share with anyone that has a $20. The amount of steel at Altus and the amount of pistol bays with steel is a great value in my opinion. I’m not better than anyone here but I enjoy shooting more or as much as anyone here. If you are not a member of ALtus and would like to check it out I’m available to take any of you as a guest. Take it easy with the name calling!
    Take it easy on the holier than though.

PM me and I'll meet you at the business address when you're done shooting at Altus. It would have to be between 1500 and 1700 during the week. Unless the Navy has me on nights, then it'd have to be before 1300. Weekends are open... unless I'm working Navy or trying to squeeze in transfers when I'm not working. But if I wanted to meet up with you I'd make it happen, instead of just talking about it.

For you and Dante. We all have priorities and time. They don't always match up. Sounds like you guys have it all figured out though.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Seriously......

Douche.

Douche. Class.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Class

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well this escalated quickly. Having shot at Core, ERGC, SRSC and keeping in mind there is only 24 hours in a day... I said screw it and lease land to shoot on whenever I want. It's multi-use for me as I deer hunt and the clay pit on site is perfect for shooting steel/paper running drills. But between work, wife, deer hunting, fishing tournaments, duck hunting, turkey hunting, out of state travel to kill all of gods creatures, a membership at a place like Core is not feasible. Nothing to do with money, but more to do with time.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After reading this, I do not think I will be posting under a business name. Could cost money. Thank you for the education.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Douche a little harsh for that one post, but it did seem like he was arrogant about it.
    Wish I could afford to shoot 2 days a month. Lol

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I agree completely.
    However, if people say they don’t have time, but somehow “find” time to watch overpaid children play with their balls for 3 hours on the weekends, it’s a matter of will rather than way.
    If it’s important you’ll find a way, if it’s not, you’ll find an excuse. Which again, is fine, if it’s not your thing.

I can’t watch sports anymore. Politics ruins everything!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I always thought Nate better than that, but maybe he’s had a bad day.
    I took it as a whisper. Not a screaming douche.
    I still need to join escambia. So much going on. It's much easier to browse the forum after work. I have been assembling goodies and sighting in my weapons with new optics in the backyard. Getting them close to save in ammo when I can go.

Top Bottom