• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    If you search for 1 year old or so videos of the "Azov" battalion there, it'll make you wonder if arming them is such a good idea. According to the same media that's making them look like angels, they then at that time made them look like some awful folks not that long ago. Guess they forgot to delete some old footage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Krazy1

Expert
    If you search for 1 year old or so videos of the "Azov" battalion there, it'll make you wonder if arming them is such a good idea. According to the same media that's making them look like angels, they then at that time made them look like some awful folks not that long ago. Guess they forgot to delete some old footage

So what is the Azov regiment?​

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

According to the Southern Law Center here in America, this would incluse half the southeast!!

LowRiderRed

Master

So what is the Azov regiment?​

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

According to the Southern Law Center here in America, this would incluse half the southeast!!
    That is quite possibly a conservative estimate.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I'm sure when we armed the Taliban they had to sign a paper that said if we invaded later, all those guns and missiles we gave them can't be pointed at us later also. And.. they shot us anyways. We armed them to fight Russia way back when in the Rambo movies, the Taliban was "cool!". Look how that turned out. Arming radicals that are useful idiots at the moment always backfires. Again I'm just passing along info from the same media you're getting your current facts from. Just 1 year prior tho.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Saw the results of an interesting poll in the U.S. The question posed was would you stay and fight for your country (U.S.) as the people of Ukraine are doing today. Only 55% of Americans would stay an fight. nearly 40% would flee! Interestingly, more Republicans and independents said that they would stay and fight compared to Democrats. In the age group 18-34 more would flee than stay and fight. Our country is doomed.

Our "greatest generation" must be turning over in their graves now.

Saw the results of an interesting poll in the U.S. The question posed was would you stay and fight for your country (U.S.) as the people of Ukraine are doing today. Only 55% of Americans would stay an fight. nearly 40% would flee! Interestingly, more Republicans and independents said that they would stay and fight compared to Democrats. In the age group 18-34 more would flee than stay and fight. Our country is doomed.

Our "greatest generation" must be turning over in their graves now.
    Why would you fight for a country that wants to turn your kids gay, hates you for being white, and has a government that doesn't represent you?
    Would you go and die or get your legs blown up, in order to legalize gay sex in Botswana or protect tranny rights in bangladesh?
    It's not the same country, or the same ideals the greatest generation defended and bled for

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Why would you fight for a country that wants to turn your kids gay, hates you for being white, and has a government that doesn't represent you?

Because “Fv@< them”, that’s why. Not agreeing with a lifestyle choice but still being free to exercise my own, versus surrendering my freedom and my home and/or be forced to relocate somewhere else?

Seems like you’re already under attack and already chose to give up. Except your enemy is using policy and propoganda instead of tanks and artillery.

I already swore my oath, and spent two decades actively fulfilling it, and I haven’t renounced that oath, so my path is public record. Whether they use piss-poor policy, propoganda, door-kickers, tanks, or artillery, my response to some evil idiot attacking me and my family and the US Constitution is already known: defend and fight back.

You can fight back with words, votes, consumer dollars, etc, or kinetic responses. Just depends on the threat.

US Citizens would fight back. Everyone who leaves is welcome to do so, but they shouldn’t expect to have any semblance of loyal association with this Nation.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Lots of pertinent and prophetic quotes from Samuel Adams...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Would you go and die or get your legs blown up, in order to legalize gay sex in Botswana or protect tranny rights in bangladesh?

Nope.

It's not the same country, or the same ideals the greatest generation defended and bled for

The greatest generation didn’t have 100% agreement on how to live their daily lives. They still had political, social, and religious differences. But this Nation was, and still very much is, worth fighting for. “Against all enemies, foreign and domestic”.

Freedom is worth fighting for, and as long as evil exists, it will ALWAYS Have To Be fought for and defended.

That’s the catch. That’s the price. Some people understand that. Others don’t. Some people are willing to pay it. Other aren’t.

Choose your own course.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    We currently have the weakest most incompetent administration to date, from the potus to vp, the cabinet, military leaders and congress...The US is in trouble and on the verge of WWIII. Elections matter and if you voted for this mess because of mean tweets and personality, remember you are complicit in the disaster...this did not and could not have happened with a strong USA and Trump was just that.

ls1_guru

Master
    They are shooting everyone there.. no Geneva Conventions. If it moves it's dead.

ls1_guru

Master
    We currently have the weakest most incompetent administration to date, from the potus to vp, the cabinet, military leaders and congress...The US is in trouble and on the verge of WWIII. Elections matter and if you voted for this mess because of mean tweets and personality, remember you are complicit in the disaster...this did not and could not have happened with a strong USA and Trump was just that.
    All them turds are put in place for the bigger plan. This party hasn't even started yet.

War ever came to this country half of the people would check out just from fear and the stress. Loss of social media for a day on it's own would do it for some.

Then again we need a culling so I'll watch. :)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    If we can choose who we fight against then sure. But nowadays enlisting means i have to listen to diversity hires telling me how evil i am for being born and how my ancestors created all that's wrong with the world. Then i get shipped off halfway throu the world to bring diversity and war to people poorer than me because the warhawks in washington want to funnel more of my tax dollars into Lockheed's pockets.

Perhaps I didn't phrase myself correctly. Would i take up arms if the chinks invaded? Sure. Would i enlist to go defend some sjw cause in the far reaches of the world, and the profits of the military industrial complex? No.

Some black dude that killed a guy got two years probation cause "nuh racism", and the political prisioners from january 6 are still being illegally detained and tortured. You get unpersoned for having the wrong opinions. Is that a country worth it?

The current state of affairs won't last, but until there is a genuine change and every last politician on Washington gets booted out of officex tarred and feathered and has their books audited I'll not lift a finger to defend the current state/government/institutions of this country. I believe their current incarnation is evil and illegitimate, it's a matter of principles. The corruption is too deep

After the sham of last election, if you still think voting matters, boy, are you in for a rude awakening.

^— Agreed on the important stuff.

My opinion on voting legitimacy is similar. I think it’s still important to vote, though. If a criminal takes the time to hack it and change it, then that’s their action to subvert an otherwise honorable action on my part. Make them take the effort.

Voting matters. The tally is what is suspect and worthless.

The regime in DC is illegitimate. If it was legit, it would give more of a shit about even the appearance of impropriety and would work that much harder to clear everything up. Instead, it works overtime to conceal, distract, and manipulate events to cover-up. That is just one of many actions this regime has taken to weaken this Nation.

Back on topic, the Russians shouldn't be doing what they’re doing in Ukraine. The Ukrainians who fight back are doing what they can. Without international support, though, Ukraine is at the mercy of Russia to back down. That is the crux of motivation for both sides to decide what comes next.

Raven

Master
    I'm sure when we armed the Taliban they had to sign a paper that said if we invaded later, all those guns and missiles we gave them can't be pointed at us later also. And.. they shot us anyways. We armed them to fight Russia way back when in the Rambo movies, the Taliban was "cool!". Look how that turned out. Arming radicals that are useful idiots at the moment always backfires. Again I'm just passing along info from the same media you're getting your current facts from. Just 1 year prior tho.

Soldier of Fortune Magazine used to take donations from all the wannabe American mercenaries to help the goat herders fight Communists. How many of us here gave aid to terrorists? Oh, I mean freedom fighters, of course. Fighting Commies... yeah
    20200206_114930.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    War sure would help weed out the pansies and feather merchants, though

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Because “Fv@< them”, that’s why. Not agreeing with a lifestyle choice but still being free to exercise my own, versus surrendering my freedom and my home and/or be forced to relocate somewhere else?

Seems like you’re already under attack and already chose to give up. Except your enemy is using policy and propoganda instead of tanks and artillery.

I already swore my oath, and spent two decades actively fulfilling it, and I haven’t renounced that oath, so my path is public record. Whether they use piss-poor policy, propoganda, door-kickers, tanks, or artillery, my response to some evil idiot attacking me and my family and the US Constitution is already known: defend and fight back.

You can fight back with words, votes, consumer dollars, etc, or kinetic responses. Just depends on the threat.

US Citizens would fight back. Everyone who leaves is welcome to do so, but they shouldn’t expect to have any semblance of loyal association with this Nation.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    You fight for the man in the trench next to you, not for some ideals in a far off Capitol city. Fight for yourself and what's yours, your friends and family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom