• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    I'm waiting for Putin to use his low yield tactical nukes that he has developed. Supposedly, we don't have any. Brandon cancelled the program that Trump started. The Russians actually have a military doctrine called "escalate to de-escalate" which means to use tactical nuclear weapons if they are losing on the battlefield. He's arlrady said that any interference with his military operation from the outside would be met with "consequences such as you have never seen in your entire history". Some intel folks believe that it is a code about his threat to use the tactical stuff. What are we gonna do if Putin uses them? Launch our strategic stuff and end the world? He's playing the game of "chicken" and so far it looks like he's ahead.

Russia, China, Iran - this earth is becoming a very dangerous place!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think it's time for Trump to walk right over there and settle this stuff like he did with the Norks. Make a few mean tweets then walk right in lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

seandizzie

Expert
    I'm waiting for Putin to use his low yield tactical nukes that he has developed. Supposedly, we don't have any. Brandon cancelled the program that Trump started. The Russians actually have a military doctrine called "escalate to de-escalate" which means to use tactical nuclear weapons if they are losing on the battlefield. He's arlrady said that any interference with his military operation from the outside would be met with "consequences such as you have never seen in your entire history". Some intel folks believe that it is a code about his threat to use the tactical stuff. What are we gonna do if Putin uses them? Launch our strategic stuff and end the world? He's playing the game of "chicken" and so far it looks like he's ahead.

As long as he doesn’t use them outside of Ukraine. I don’t care. Him showing force/bombing in Ukraine is not a loss for the US. Its a loss for them. All they have done is create enemies and destroyed a neighbor. Contain the fighting in Ukraine is all we need to do. All of NATO/EU is allied against him. Ukraine will bleed, but it will also bleed Russia. Russia doesn’t have the forces to occupy Ukraine. They can bomb the shit out of it but not control it, unless they commit mass genocide of the civilian population.

China is too reliant on Mid east energy supply. That supply could be shut off and they would be completely fucked.

Iran. Israel will keep them in check and have been.

I personally think we should detonate a few nukes on the border of Russia just to make a point/show of force. We should also set one off in the Taiwan Strait and off the coast of North Korea and one right above Terhan. Low yield air bursts. All coordinated to go off at the same time.

I personally think we should detonate a few nukes on the border of Russia just to make a point/show of force. We should also set one off in the Taiwan Strait and off the coast of North Korea and one right above Terhan. Low yield air bursts. All coordinated to go off at the same time.

How to start a civilization ending nuclear war: the post

1631838618162.jpg

What has amazed me is the information war that is going on with this cell phone video war!
    Simply go by the following:
    Everything is a lie until it has hard proof.
    MSM is 100% propaganda for whatever side the elites support

A few osint sites and telegram channels have what is a very blurry outlook of the war and it paints a very bleak outlook of this whole mess

Raven

Master

We had them in the 1950's. Could be launched by artillery. Look that up. See the early photos of the Korea DMZ. Supposedly the DMZ was cleared by small nukes and was classified. The BDA (bomb damage assessment) photos of early nuke tests match the DMZ

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Norks launched 4 missiles into South Korea last night. And as far as how to tell how much they sway back and forth around Russia, just consider how they talk about the autrocities Russia committed in Chechnya. Now just 10 years later, they're allies.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    And there was a backpack Saturn nuke practice backpack on Gunbroker a while back. Not many know they was smaller than even the Davey Crocket model folks are more familiar with.

They keep warning us of cyber attacks as all that's possible for retaliation from Russia. But haven't they had large sleeper cells here since the cold War? It wasn't long ago they where busting a hot Russian or China spy once a week sleeping with our top officials. With the borders how they are now, there's no telling what has creeped in while everyone is staring east and posting flags on Twitter. For all we know they're here now and can pull another 911. I think we need to secure ourselves first. Because a retaliation like that will surely lock us into war. That's what I'm afraid of. Heck, Richard Marcinko kidnapped a Admiral here twice in 12 hours and hijacked a nuclear sub. That was back when the military here was still robust and not woke. Anyways he proved that all heck can break loose when not prepared. I'm not trying to fear monger. I'm just saying we aren't immune. Sanctions and stuff is why the Japs did pearl harbor. Arming Britain is why the Germans sunk the Lusitania. All these roads lead to retaliation and locking us into open conflict. I heard that sonic missile took out 400 million in weapons we sent there. Half a billion in one whack. All they had to do was stay neutral, get rid of missiles and labs. I don't see how this is a better route by egging them into war. Then prolonging it. To me it just don't make good sense. But yeah they surely have nukes like this one to this day I bet they could simply walk into USA with. This is old technology too btw. They may have even smaller ones now
    fe40c0fa1120861e37ab11b8cac75dfc.jpg

M60Gunner

Master
    I guess the only saving grace about them would be that at least for now, they're speed and range would limit the size of payload they can carry. Therefore making them cost prohibitive. But, if you can spend a ton on a few and strike the epicenter of leadership while they're all gathered it seems to me like it's cheaper than a long war. So we may see these used before war is even declared in the future maybe?

They can carry a nuclear weapon

DAS HUGH!

Master
    They can carry a nuclear weapon
    Yeah? I heard talk of "intercontinental" models. And those I assume where nukes. But when I did a quick search I dint see mention of their actual payloads. I wonder who has the nuke versions and how far they can go. Hopefully not too far. But even if they just shoot 1000km's, if they can launch from subs or stealth bombers.. well anyone, even us are targets then. Makes me wonder if all the Russian and China subs are accounted for. Not sure if they can tell if one ain't sitting in the Gulf as we speak lol. I just know Alabama is making Javelins. And I'm sure they'd love to stop that asap

Raven

Master
    And there was a backpack Saturn nuke practice backpack on Gunbroker a while back. Not many know they was smaller than even the Davey Crocket model folks are more familiar with.

They keep warning us of cyber attacks as all that's possible for retaliation from Russia. But haven't they had large sleeper cells here since the cold War? It wasn't long ago they where busting a hot Russian or China spy once a week sleeping with our top officials. With the borders how they are now, there's no telling what has creeped in while everyone is staring east and posting flags on Twitter. For all we know they're here now and can pull another 911. I think we need to secure ourselves first. Because a retaliation like that will surely lock us into war. That's what I'm afraid of. Heck, Richard Marcinko kidnapped a Admiral here twice in 12 hours and hijacked a nuclear sub. That was back when the military here was still robust and not woke. Anyways he proved that all heck can break loose when not prepared. I'm not trying to fear monger. I'm just saying we aren't immune. Sanctions and stuff is why the Japs did pearl harbor. Arming Britain is why the Germans sunk the Lusitania. All these roads lead to retaliation and locking us into open conflict. I heard that sonic missile took out 400 million in weapons we sent there. Half a billion in one whack. All they had to do was stay neutral, get rid of missiles and labs. I don't see how this is a better route by egging them into war. Then prolonging it. To me it just don't make good sense. But yeah they surely have nukes like this one to this day I bet they could simply walk into USA with. This is old technology too btw. They may have even smaller ones now
    fe40c0fa1120861e37ab11b8cac75dfc.jpg

Preach it brother!

.22 cents

Master

WHAT THE HELL IS *REALLY* GOING ON IN UKRAINE?​

DAS HUGH!

Master

WHAT THE HELL IS *REALLY* GOING ON IN UKRAINE?​

I tried getting bitchute to watch it with. Says the link is bad. Unless they need my credit card to have what's supposed to be a free account. I skimped on that part and didn't fully register. Anyways I can't see the media unless it's someplace else also

Carl

Master
    I tried getting bitchute to watch it with. Says the link is bad. Unless they need my credit card to have what's supposed to be a free account. I skimped on that part and didn't fully register. Anyways I can't see the media unless it's someplace else also

I just clicked on the video to watch it, no accounts or external site. Im using a PC though maybe that's why.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Oh wow. I went to bitchute and just searched the word ukraine. And started watching literally the first video that popped up. And there's a ukranian press release video of a man that's saying they're going after all of their asses. If this is real.. wow. It's about dam time! Is this the video yall talking about?

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Id be skeptical of those videos on bitchute. They're a year and a half old and even if 100% true, which wouldn't surprise me, nothing ever happens. The big guys handlers probably had it taken care of pronto.

seandizzie

Expert
    How to start a civilization ending nuclear war: the post

View attachment 157220
    No, it is sending a message. One they will understand. We are currently led by a bunch of pansies. We need to make a point. Give them something to think about.

When I say low yield air bursts I mean high altitude. Not hitting targets but some thing they will hear, see and feel. My grandfather was present for plumb bob and hard tack2. Little radiation never hurt nobody.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom