• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got my first retention bonus. We're getting one for every 30 continuous days worked. ( lined up for 2 more before i go home) What kind of nonsense toys do I need? :)

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well the other AB and the 3rd mate managed to wedge the anchor in the hauspipe SIDEWAYS and blew the drive motor....... all because I was on OT and would have made $60... great job. Now probably going to be 16k.
    Had to use rams, welder and chain falls to get the anchor out. Shipyard guys and engineers. 6 weeks minimum to rebuild the motor. 3 phase, one leg grounded.
    Pennywise, dollar foolish. NY company....
    20231009_080304.jpg

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    omg lol. So sorry, but the wife and I are laughing cause only other professional mariners would know, and my wife was just saying imagine the other ships passing laughing at it. Like when you and I see people muzzling themselves or loading a mag backward. We are saddened by any occurrence which keeps you away from your family one hour more than it should. Thanks as always for a window into your world. You should start a Twitter, bet you’d have a ton of followers! We are always rooting for y’all and cheering you on brother! ETA it was in the 40s here in Jay last night!

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    omg lol. So sorry, but the wife and I are laughing cause only other professional mariners would know, and my wife was just saying imagine the other ships passing laughing at it. Like when you and I see people muzzling themselves or loading a mag backward. We are saddened by any occurrence which keeps you away from your family one hour more than it should. Thanks as always for a window into your world. You should start a Twitter, bet you’d have a ton of followers! We are always rooting for y’all and cheering you on brother! ETA it was in the 40s here in Jay last night!
    Thanks, glad yall enjoy em. I was crabby this am about it. Always seems like the gen z ones that always talk a bunch of nonsense are the ones tearing stuff up. I have to follow along like a daycare and fix everything.
    Painting a safety net spreader right now that was supposed to be painted 3 weeks ago. Must have forgotten about it, missed their daily meds or some other excuse.
    It's OK, it's Indeginus people's day or some other nonsense. 2.5x per hour. Who cares, toy money. ( probably dang carport) Should get 12 hours today. ( on at 4 am)

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, glad yall enjoy em. I was crabby this am about it. Always seems like the gen z ones that always talk a bunch of nonsense are the ones tearing stuff up. I have to follow along like a daycare and fix everything.
    Painting a safety net spreader right now that was supposed to be painted 3 weeks ago. Must have forgotten about it, missed their daily meds or some other excuse.
    It's OK, it's Indeginus people's day or some other nonsense. 2.5x per hour. Who cares, toy money. ( probably dang carport) Should get 12 hours today. ( on at 4 am)
    You are a sailor. Celebrate Columbus Day but next time you at Wind Creek remember the tribe is taking back America a nickel at a time.

Top Bottom