• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well got in trouble today. Too much water on the coal. Made a big mess on the deck and in the hopper, plant. Power plant is insisted on having an environmental clean up done. BS. We made some of the mess but not all they are claiming. Office is pissed. Lawyers and etc. Involved.

Now getting fuel. Hope we don't spill 5 drops and get burned by them.
    20221229_150005.jpg

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ** note. Gauge on the left. Read in feet max we load is about 20 feet @ 400 gallons an inch.... glad I'm not paying! Buying from Canada. Why? Price would be my guess. Red pop.
    Most I ever pumped to another vessel was 100,000 gal. Took 10 hours on DP to a derick barge, 100 miles offshore in about 6 ft seas. We were 5 meters away from barge and never made contact.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Time to quit!
    I wish. It's the only bad habit I have left!!! Coast guard says no Chantix allowed. Tried some other pill. No luck was dreaming about cigarettes and other loonie stuff. Was vaping but after reading up on it, quit that. It's a terrible addiction. Physical as well as mental.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wish. It's the only bad habit I have left!!! Coast guard says no Chantix allowed. Tried some other pill. No luck was dreaming about cigarettes and other loonie stuff. Was vaping but after reading up on it, quit that. It's a terrible addiction. Physical as well as mental.
    Smoking was the hardest thing I ever quit
    I used NicoDerm patches and kitchen matches after breaking the toothpicks I tried first.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I tried that Chantix, had the weird dreams and other issues. I quit the final time with the old chemical. Believe it was Wellbutrin, but I used it for shorter course of time and sweated it out more to make quitting stick as it was my third time. It was the charm, but I will never break down and start again to avoid going through that again.

EDIT: You could do it with a different drug or substitute, I KNOW you can as I DID, and I believe you to be almost as stubborn as me! You just have to make up your mind you are ready. That receipt should be good motivation.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Wow lol. Did he sneak it on board? Lol
    We're at two harbors, MN loading ore. Normally takes 24h. Too much free time is the devils workshop. He went to town. Needless to say he's out of a job now. As soon as he's able to pack his shit he's gone. They have no sense of humor for sailor nonsense now days. He'll be lucky to keep his license. I tell em all the time, getting liquored up is not worth your job. Do like I do, go home, then get bent.

Top Bottom