• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Headed into the locks this afternoon. Headed south at least. Garbage weather coming next Thurs.--- > Monday. 0 is the expected high. Bleh! Hopefully the captian will decide to DRIVE REALLY SLOW on the way back up north! Had to wash the 1000 foot boat yesterday had 6 inches of snow and coal to clean up.
    20221217_115443.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    looks like a very interesting life.
    Tku. Interesting is right. I should seek mental health counseling for why I do it in the winter! Cash is tight after our " build a place on the frontier" adventure. Burned up all our ready cash. Turning a 20ac plot of dirt into a homesite is expensive! When paying out of pocket.
    Not to mention inflation and the plain old cost of food lately. Eggs $4 a dozen, butter $6 a pound etc.. On the brightside I should be done by January 15 and won't go back to work till March 20 or so. (Usually whenever turkey season starts, sucks!) Only 10 more years then done!

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Tku. Interesting is right. I should seek mental health counseling for why I do it in the winter! Cash is tight after our " build a place on the frontier" adventure. Burned up all our ready cash. Turning a 20ac plot of dirt into a homesite is expensive! When paying out of pocket.
    Not to mention inflation and the plain old cost of food lately. Eggs $4 a dozen, butter $6 a pound etc.. On the brightside I should be done by January 15 and won't go back to work till March 20 or so. (Usually whenever turkey season starts, sucks!) Only 10 more years then done!
    at least when your done with your shift you are smart enough to come back down to God's country where the winters are mild.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    All by design... 50+ food processing plants burning to the ground in only a few years is most definitely NOT a coincidence

Top Bottom