• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    No crock of shit at all. I saw lots of sleeves of 100 for $25.00. I know what I saw. I quite frankly don't believe your post.
    Maybe the vendor you saw raised his prices after I came through. What time were you quoted your price? That was 10am for me, at three different tables found primers, and then 1130-ish I found the guy walking around for $60 per 1,000 Screenshot_20210627-225941_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Anybody wants primers, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up, assuming the vendor that I gave mine to still has any left. Lmao, it might have been the vendor I was hunting primers for that was selling for $25, because they were the only one I didn't price check and I got them most all of the primers in the building before I left the show, except for the primers for sale on the reloaders table. We passed on those. The reloaders had a few thousand primers for sale but not on their table, but kind of hidden next to their register. I only found them because I asked if they had any after not seeing any on the table

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    The vendor that I saw and that Ron's friend (Post #38) saw had the same prices Saturday AM and Sunday AM about the same time you were there. Both days same primers, same prices, $25.00 per hundred. He had the prices marked on pieces of Post It notes. I do believe they were CCI in the blue boxes.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The vendor that I saw and that Ron's friend saw had the same prices Saturday AM and Sunday AM about the same time you were there. Both days same primers, same prices, $25.00 per hundred. He had the prices marked on pieces of Post It notes. I do believe they were CCI in the blue boxes.
    Lmao them yellow post-its sound like my friends. Actually I saw another vendor using post-its, too, this guy that had 5.7 for like $75+- a box of 50. We passed on that, too. Can just barely see the post-it in the lower left corner of the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-232847_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20210627-232847_Messages.jpg
      593 KB · Views: 21
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I tell you another good deal ammo lot that got left on the table was this vendor I saw selling old magnetic brass cased S&B brand 9x18, because I saw that the boxes were covered in fuzzy black mold, but only after I picked them up. Buyer beware, right... I got all excited, for nothing. Ran for the nearest hand sanitizer and then for the bathroom to wash up

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ron....I went back this morning (Sunday) looking at a gun that I passed on yesterday, and decided to pass on it again today, lol. Ten bucks wasted. While there I checked the primers again, and they were still there at $25 per sleeve and $250 per thousand. Quite frankly, those were the only primers I saw at the show. It didn't look like the guy had sold very many, but he had sold some. The guy selling WalMart target shotgun shells for $50 per hundred was crazy too, considering that you can still find them at WalMart for less than $25 per hundred. Ammo prices were crazy.
    As long as people are willing to pay the outrageous prices that some sellers are asking, sellers are going to keep asking outrageous prices for their stuff. I for one will be patient and wait for prices to return to normal or what I think might be the new normal price. I bought in bulk years ago remembering the last time this happened so I would not be without something again. If everyone would be patient and not pay the outrageous prices now, the prices will come down!

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lmao them yellow post-its sound like my friends. Actually I saw another vendor using post-its, too, this guy that had 5.7 for like $75+- a box of 50. We passed on that, too. Can just barely see the post-it in the lower left corner of the picture
    They probably use post-it notes so that they can change the prices in a hurry! Up or down as the case my be! Post-it notes usually also means that the prices are negotiable!

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No crock of shit at all. I saw lots of sleeves of 100 for $25.00. I know what I saw. I quite frankly don't believe your post.
    His pic of the primers was from my table, and yes it was $70 for 1,000. I still have 2 boxes of 100 for $7 per 100 that sat there all day sunday that I reduced to $6 and never sold.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I tell you another good deal ammo lot that got left on the table was this vendor I saw selling old magnetic brass cased S&B brand 9x18, because I saw that the boxes were covered in fuzzy black mold, but only after I picked them up. Buyer beware, right... I got all excited, for nothing. Ran for the nearest hand sanitizer and then for the bathroom to wash up
    Now now lets not get carried awaaaaayyyyy. I offered my hand sanitizer to you after you commented on the moldy looking boxes. His a pic of them old boxes for all to see. I apologized sincerely to you and I meant it. Thank you again for alerting me to their condition.

Attachments

• 20210628_223007.jpg
      20210628_223007.jpg
      2.8 MB · Views: 25

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Now now lets not get carried awaaaaayyyyy. I offered my hand sanitizer to you after you commented on the moldy looking boxes. His a pic of them old boxes for all to see. I apologized sincerely to you and I meant it. Thank you again for alerting me to their condition.
    Sorry. Thanks for speaking up about the primers. Was good to meet you at the show, and I wish I'd known that was you :)
    I'll freely admit I'm a little OCD about hand washing, after a lifetime of having a reduced immune system and half a dozen near death experiences from it. I almost died two different times from mold infections in my lungs. The last time the doc said I was less than 24 hours away by the time I got my Zpac. For a few years when we were dating, my wife used to call me "Monk"... after the tv show detective who couldn't stop it with the hand washing

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anybody wants primers, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up, assuming the vendor that I gave mine to still has any left. Lmao, it might have been the vendor I was hunting primers for that was selling for $25, because they were the only one I didn't price check and I got them most all of the primers in the building before I left the show, except for the primers for sale on the reloaders table. We passed on those. The reloaders had a few thousand primers for sale but not on their table, but kind of hidden next to their register. I only found them because I asked if they had any after not seeing any on the table

Were there any CCI 450s or 500s? I know it's over, but curious about inventory.

Top Bottom