• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Don’t expect much.
    You might find a deal from an attendee just walking around trying to sell a personal gun but not many deals on the vendor’s tables.
    By the time they pay table fees, meals and a hotel room, they really can’t afford to hand out bargains.
    I haven’t gone in 2 or 3 years since they started raising the admission fee every show.
    The last one I attended I did buy a mint 1949 Win 94 from a very nice husband and wife who had a couple of tables. A couple of shows before that I lucked up on a Colt DS from a guy who was in front of me coming in the door.
    But mostly it’s just show and tell.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Don’t expect much.
    You might find a deal from an attendee just walking around trying to sell a personal gun but not many deals on the vendor’s tables.
    By the time they pay table fees, meals and a hotel room, they really can’t afford to hand out bargains.
    I haven’t gone in 2 or 3 years since they started raising the admission fee every show.
    The last one I attended I did buy a mint 1949 Win 94 from a very nice husband and wife who had a couple of tables. A couple of shows before that I lucked up on a Colt DS from a guy who was in front of me coming in the door.
    But mostly it’s just show and tell.
    I definitely mainly go to meet people, not vendors, nowadays

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    when i go, it is to see cool new things that i will buy elsewhere if i want them..more apt to buy a knife, or silver bars/coins if i see them..

bought a stun gun the last time

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    The difference between a good show and a bad show is whether or not you find what you are looking for at a decent price. Most shows are bad, lol. It's still fun to walk around and look though, and see and talk to people you know. If the Democraps had their way there wouldn't be any gun shows. Enjoy them while you can.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The difference between a good show and a bad show is whether or not you find what you are looking for at a decent price. Most shows are bad, lol. It's still fun to walk around and look though, and see and talk to people you know. If the Democraps had their way there wouldn't be any gun shows. Enjoy them while you can.
    Agreed. At my age I’m not really looking for anything but if I happen upon something I like at a good price, I’ll buy it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I usually spend +3 hours making loops. Suprisingly I'll see something cool I missed. Carry a dump pouch for trade items and purchases. If ya see something cool, grab it. I missed a wood stock set for c308 like that. :mad:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Just got home from the show.......lots of people there. Talked to one of the promoters...said they added an extra row of tables and still had ten on the waiting list. So many "evil" black rifles that I may have to have therapy before I can go out in public again, LOL. Ammo....prices still crazy. Prices double what they should be. Primers....$25.00 per sleeve. That's $250.00 per thousand. OMG. Good prices on the AR type rifles though. $10.00 to get in. Lots of handguns too. I didn't buy anything.

Top Bottom