• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    That makes sense, I wasn't even thinking about that. Though I know I never will if I ever do I'll be sure to keep that in mind hah.

I do however have to put my two sense in on the old discussion. When I was a kid I thought 30 was old and that was way back to when I was a baby practically.
    Then as I got older it transitioned to 45ish, now I don't think anyone's truly considered old until they hit at least 50.
    So I think you're in the clear Clay, you're only 39. Just remember..you're only as old as you feel.

Thanks Belle, I totally agree. I am in better shape than most guys 1/2 my age BC I've anyways been a gym rat, however, my wife looks like she's 21 (gets carded every-time and she's 35) and recently the owner of the local Chinese Barfett asked if she was my daughter.... That one hurt! I have three girls, two of them under 4yo... Kids keep you young but make you feel old! So don't rush into that, take your merry time.

You'll find most folks spend their twenties abusing the piss out of their bodies and the thirties trying to repair the damage;)

Frank! An old 39?!? Ahhh... You're kinda right;) lol

Back to business

zate2esu.jpg

nyta5unu.jpg

Thanks Belle, I totally agree. I am in better shape than most guys 1/2 my age BC I've anyways been a gym rat, however, my wife looks like she's 21 (gets carded every-time and she's 35) and recently the owner of the local Chinese Barfett asked if she was my daughter.... That one hurt! I have three girls, two of them under 4yo... Kids keep you young but make you feel old! So don't rush into that, take your merry time.

You'll find most folks spend their twenties abusing the piss out of their bodies and the thirties trying to repair the damage;)

Frank! An old 39?!? Ahhh... You're kinda right;) lol

Back to business

zate2esu.jpg

nyta5unu.jpg

Trust me, I'm aware of that. I guess when it comes to that I'm more traditional about it but when a huge majority of my graduating class are already on their second or third kid and I'm just trying to get college done, I realized I'm happy where I'm at.

I'll probably be in your wife's shoes from now until the remainder of my life. I intend to stay fit and in shape but I'm also extremely short and I guess have a baby face. Has it's ups and downs. Lol

Anyways ...

ede4eveg.jpg

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Better to be 35 and look 21 than 40 and look 60...LOL The old man is OK I was just kidding w him...

Dan1612

Master
    Old or not, any age can appreciate Ms.Hendricks

ybebu7ag.jpg

natu5eva.jpg

Except men who can't appreciate curves on a woman, but I do like me some curves, especially when covered in porcelain skin and topped with crimson locks. Mm hmm.

Seanpcola

Dated a couple. The "psycho" showed up.early enough in the relationship to warn me off. Reds generally aren't stealthy as bombshell blonds with big racks. Those don't show their true colors till you're home from the honeymoon.

Dan1612

Master
    Tried the blonde thing. THAT was an absolute train wreck. Much better luck with the red.

Latest posts

Top Bottom