• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    That got a chuckle.

My wife turned 50 the day before yesterday and I got a smack on the back of the head. Apparently telling her when we got married she had big boobs and long legs and now she has long boobs and big legs but she's mine and I still love her wasn't the compliment she was looking for on her birthday. :whistle: :doh:

If I'm married(in a relationship) by the time I turn 50 and my significant other tells me that, reguardless of whether or not it's true which it won't be, on my birthday nonetheless he better be prepared to take a punching. Any other day I wouldn't care but that's just me.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    If I'm married(in a relationship) by the time I turn 50 and my significant other tells me that, reguardless of whether or not it's true which it won't be, on my birthday nonetheless he better be prepared to take a punching. Any other day I wouldn't care but that's just me.

It was all in good fun. She doesn't have long boobs or big legs, but we're always goofing like that. If anyone ever did a reality show with close circuit cameras in our house the viewers would think we were deranged or at least seriously messed up. It always gets a look when we're out shopping and she calls for me using her pet name Buckwheat to call me over and she laughs like crazy when we're someplace and I call her my swamp donkey. Usually we just do it to to see if we can get a reaction out of people. We've been married 23 years and still love waking up and goofing off with each other everyday so we must be doing something right. Life is too short to be too serious all the time.

Seanpcola

Yeah, cute pet names. Sometimes when we're really feeling affectionate my wife calls me "shit for brains" and I call her "life stealer".:wave:

I kind of figured it was all out of jokes and sarcasm. That's kind of how me and my boyfriend are, I yank at him about his age and he does the same about my height, etc and we're both aware of it. I honestly don't see how someone can be in a relationship with someone they can't joke around with just kind of takes the joy out of it.

Clay

Master
    Yeah, cute pet names. Sometimes when we're really feeling affectionate my wife calls me "shit for brains" and I call her "life stealer".:wave:

Holy shit that's funny.... I always told mine she's gonna make a great ex-wife;)

Bean Counter

Marksman
    A few for today.
    Red 071401.jpg

Red 071403.jpg

Red 071404.jpg

Red 071406.jpg

Red 071409.png

Attachments

• Red 071401.jpg
      Red 071401.jpg
      39.3 KB · Views: 281