• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gendoc

Master
    stay healthy and stay in shape......that's the most important things !!!

zrpvsbhdsz0vsvhr.jpg

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Oh,.and don't smoke and avoid stress. At 49 years old my wife looked 30 in the face and a body in a bikini that would stop a gang of 18 year old boys in their tracks. Inhuman stress, smoking two packs of smokes a day and drinking (all due to the stress) now makes her look 70 at 58.:rant:

That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that Sean.

I had a short period where I smoked but it wasn't anything in the long run and I drink but moderately I guess you would say. I'm just now starting to see success from working out and semi eating healthier, don't plan on reverting back. This I'm in the long run for.

Gene

Expert
    Keep up the great works Belle!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Lookin' great Belle!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Motivation? I worked out for an hour and half tonight, like almost every night,
    and my stomach will never be close to that perfect!

Clay

Master
    Lol I was waiting to see who thought that was Belle... Comon super sleuths, if she's got a face pic she aint gonna crop a body shot... Duh

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    who says the avatar is her and not some hairy legged bald old man like you? makin' fun of us heathens!

Odds are though just because it's the internet I probably would crop my face out if I were to post one at all.

Anyone whose met me knows I'm not a bald headed old man I'm certainly more attractive, duh.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    just teasing the old bald man Belle

Hipower

Marksman
    Just teasing: Found the latest left wing candidate to run as Hillary's Vice presidential. Mod: if it's too extreme, just delete it, but look for what things may come. What's scarier her or Hillary or the new left wing nut who claims to be 1/16th American Indian so she could grab some federal money? Liberation-2011-03-09-03-l-exposition-internationale-du-tatouage-a-Monterrey-Mexique-REUTERSToma.jpg

Attachments

• Liberation-2011-03-09-03-l-exposition-internationale-du-tatouage-a-Monterrey-Mexique-REUTERSToma.jpg
      Liberation-2011-03-09-03-l-exposition-internationale-du-tatouage-a-Monterrey-Mexique-REUTERSToma.jpg
      29 KB · Views: 257

Clay

Master
    Odds are though just because it's the internet I probably would crop my face out if I were to post one at all.

Anyone whose met me knows I'm not a bald headed old man I'm certainly more attractive, duh.

Belle, just to be clear, I wasn't insinuating you were unattractive at all, in fact the opposite . My point was your profile pic is of your face (unless I'm being assumptios and you chose some random, pretty imposter) so it would be odd if you post a cropped pic, saying it's you when the missing piece to the body puzzle is right there.

Frank, I'm gonna chug some Ensure and try to understand your post, maybe I need some old man juice to make sense of it, but I think you just called your GF an old man....or me perhaps .. Monday I turn 39, which is old... I do shave my head and I have several skin tabs appear in the last year... Shit, I am an old man:(

Last edited:
    Belle, just to be clear, I wasn't insinuating you were unattractive at all, in fact the opposite . My point was your profile pic is of your face (unless I'm being assumptios and you chose some random, pretty imposter) so it would be odd if you post a cropped pic, saying it's you when the missing piece to the body puzzle is right there.

Frank, I'm gonna chug some Ensure and try to understand your post, maybe I need some old man juice to make sense of it, but I think you just called your GF an old man....or me perhaps .. Monday I turn 39, which is old... I do shave my head and I have several skin tabs appear in the last year... Shit, I am an old man:(

That makes sense, I wasn't even thinking about that. Though I know I never will if I ever do I'll be sure to keep that in mind hah.

I do however have to put my two sense in on the old discussion. When I was a kid I thought 30 was old and that was way back to when I was a baby practically.
    Then as I got older it transitioned to 45ish, now I don't think anyone's truly considered old until they hit at least 50.
    So I think you're in the clear Clay, you're only 39. Just remember..you're only as old as you feel.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Clay is an OLD 39...just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom