• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    I'm not at all familiar with the reference nor do I remember it ever coming up or being material at trial. So, point me in the right direction, por favor
    Is there a guide fee?
    Got a paypal account?
    I even quoted the post #.

BluesBrother

Master
    Is there a guide fee?
    Got a paypal account?
    I even quoted the post #.
    So you can't point to it, huh?
    Ever heard of Chris Kyle?
    Until you have stood before a Barrister and questioned what the DA has offered to alternatives for your actions. Please don't expect me to compare my experiences with your opinions.

Y'all do realize that you can't even claim the cost of a criminal suit off your taxes?
    I don't even know what this means or what your point in bring it up is. Communication only takes place when the involved parties understand each other. Did you post something I'm not getting on my home screen? Come on guys help me out. Talk to me like I'm a six year old.

You're all over the board in thread #52;
    1) Chris Kyle,
    2) Barrister, a term not used in the USA,
    3) DA, a term used in USA,
    4) Mixing two similar but different legal systems,
    5) Alternative actions,
    6) Your experiences,
    7) Other opinions,
    8) Criminal suit,
    9) Tax deductions, are you referring to US tax code?
    All these topics in maybe just two complete lines of text, wow, a lot to unpack.

Last edited:

Rebuilt

Marksman
    So you can't point to it, huh?

I don't even know what this means or what your point in bring it up is. Communication only takes place when the involved parties understand each other. Did you post something I'm not getting on my home screen? Come on guys help me out. Talk me like your trying to communicate with a six year old.
    38709185-496F-42FB-80E3-E8BDBDA5D422.jpeg

how I picture the other party in this argument

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Ever heard of Chris Kyle?
    Until you have stood before a Barrister and questioned what the DA has offered to alternatives for your actions. Please don't expect me to compare my experiences with your opinions.

Y'all do realize that you can't even claim the cost of a criminal suit off your taxes?

I asked if you've ever heard of a mass shooting at a gun range. I didn't ask about the equivalence of a sucker punch murder.

Regardless, the point is the same: cowards like the BurnLootMurderers and their supporters only operate in a PERMISSIVE environment. Once appropriate consequences are involved, and enforced with impunity, the cockroaches slink away.

More people like Rittenhouse are needed.
    Less of the "he shouldn't have been there" BS.
    More of the "not in my town" attitude.

As for your experiences vs my opinions, I already acknowledged: you've got yours, and I've got mine.

You wanna discuss legal fee tax-deductions versus doing what's right? ...that's your decision-matrix.

It's nowhere in mine.

IronBeard

Master
    Hey, hey, hey. You guys are harshing my morning mellow. Emotions and personalities aside, I honestly did not expect him to be declared not guilty on all charges. I thought for sure they would make something stick, not murder, but something. Glad to see things go in favor of us firearms owners for once, and hope this is not an anomaly. Personal opinion only; that boy is gonna be a target for the leftists for quite some time to come. Hope he isn't ruined by it, both figuratively and mentally. Good luck kid.

TontoFAC

Expert
    I feel remorse for all the times that I requested permission to pull the trigger and wasn't allowed to. It's called Discipline. A Soldier needs to learn to take orders before he can give orders! Think Kyle even has a chance to join any of OUR Armed Services Now?
    His lawyer revealed that Kyle is suffering from PTSD. Killing another human would certainly traumatize a 17 Year old. Especially one that has not received a single day of military training.

FLT

Master
    His lawyer revealed that Kyle is suffering from PTSD. Killing another human would certainly traumatize a 17 Year old. Especially one that has not received a single day of military training.
    That would be traumatic , for any 17 year old, as best I can remember military training didn’t help much .

SAWMAN

Master
    You mind MUST be strong.
    You MUST firmly believe in your cause.
    If everybody's doing it ... it aint so bad.
    Regrets - ->> NOT ONE !! --- SAWMAN

Carl

Master
    This is what your hero kyle went on tucker last night and said he supports.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    This is what your hero kyle went on tucker last night and said he supports.

The nitTwit link no worky for me, but I see where he said he supports "the blm movement and peacefully demonstrating". Face value: I can agree with most of that. What does "the blm movement" mean is a point of debate, but peacefully demonstrating should be on everyone's "yeah, protect that right" list.

Where "the blm movement" looses its credibility for me is when the organization BurnLootMurder advocates for violence and unequivocal thuggery.

Rittenhouse has more than earned the ability to speak his mind. Like most people I respect, I may not agree with him 100%, but I think his motives are good and I'm glad he's a free citizen.

And heck yeah, Carl, he's a hero. While helping his community, he was mob attacked and outnumbered, but not outgunned. He defeated the deadliest threats with remarkable marksmanship and constraint, survived a bullshift prosecution, and he can hopefully move forward with his life to survive the same kinds of normal experiences an 18-year-old should have.

Raven

Master
    Without supporting Twitter by click bait, I'm sure at this point Kyle will say whatever he must say to stay alive and not face retaliation. I wouldn't be surprised if he has somebody playing 5th level chess for him

BluesBrother

Master
    Without supporting Twitter by click bait, I'm sure at this point Kyle will say whatever he must say to stay alive and not face retaliation. I wouldn't be surprised if he has somebody playing 5th level chess for him
    dems do this ad nauseam. I'm not advocating for dishonesty. I am advocating for survival. Chose carefully the hill you intend to die on. This is a lot of pressure for someone still in their teens. No one will care 50-60 years from now. The trick will be living in peace that long.

Top Bottom