• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxfold

Master
    First of all this is great news but what pisses me of is that I have received numerous updates that he has been found not guilty, that is all that needs to be said but everyone of these so called news outlets has added that “he killed two people in Kenosha last year” everyone of the news outlets stating this should be sued also.
    MSNBC , SHOULD BE MENTIONED OTHER MSNBC NOT ALLOWED IN COURT. WHAT DID THEY WANT ADDRESSES OF JURY?

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    An old commie trick is to unleash the filth to riot to get into power. Now that the regime change took place they may squash it pretty quick to save face and not risk being made to look bad.. well worse I should say lol. So I'm curious how it'll play out

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    An old commie trick is to unleash the filth to riot to get into power. Now that the regime change took place they may squash it pretty quick to save face and not risk being made to look bad.. well worse I should say lol. So I'm curious how it'll play out

It will be interesting to see how the left treats the far left if they riot again.

Im glad Kyle is free. It's sad that it even went to trial.

Raven

Master
    Wow!!!! I can’t wait to get in tonight to catch the news.
    Heads will be spinning... or not. I bet the libs will completely sweep it under the rug soon so as not to draw attention to the fact they were wrong. Fox and Tucker I predict is staging a party on the air for the whole next week

M118LR

Master
    The question should not be was it a righteous shoot. The question should be why did he come from out of state with a rifle in hand? Motive needs to scrutinized, not methods or results. JMHO.

M118LR

Master
    State of residence? Legal age to own a Rifle in Illinois?
    Like Dragnet, just the facts.

Raven

Master
    The question should not be was it a righteous shoot. The question should be why did he come from out of state with a rifle in hand? Motive needs to scrutinized, not methods or results. JMHO.
    The answer to that motive question is the fact that the kid was a young naive idealist with nothing holding him back and he rushed to the call when others who had everything to lose and were wise to the double standard would not even go

M118LR

Master
    The answer to that motive question is the fact that the kid was a young naive idealist with nothing holding him back and he rushed to the call when others would not
    Now his idealism shall be tempered with the actuality of the lives he has ended. Do you expect him to rush to tonight's activities with a loaded AR?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Are u serious? If a kid was 12 and a pedo tried to grab me up like they did Kyle I'd hope they too would smoke him. Not sure why people keep throwing legal age of owning a rifle into the mix. When there's no laws about age to use them. Just legally buy them. For ages kids on farms have used them. It's a part of growing up. And shooting them is too. Whether it's shooting a coyote to save the sheep or to shoot a pedo to save little Johnny's dignity. If old enough to properly handle one I say it's fine

As far as the Stateline thing. A person should be able to defend themselves nation wide. No matter where. And be able to help others defend thier property. Also no matter where imo. We have national guard and militias who do exactly that daily across all states. (Yes state militias did this ages ago during war before there was a national gaurd). But I keep hearing noise about distance traveled. Kyle traveled a total of I think 20 miles to go protect his dads city. And the felon he shot in the arm traveled 50!.. no one has charged him yet with illegal gun/pistol ownership.. attempted murder.. arson.. vandalizing.. and oh yeah traveling too far yet. All there I bet did some traveling. Cause there's no way possible in a small areas there's that many willing to burn thier own city. I ain't buying it

Top Bottom