• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    I could be wrong on a few things. But it's how I feel tho lol. Yes he was naive. But he was doing what everyone was thinking should be done. Instead of sitting back and letting everything go to heck. I think it's admirable.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

M118LR

Master
    I wish him all the best.
    I also, it's sad that the idealism of folks on the Left has to be tempered with the actual responsibility one must take for thier actions. It's a shame that remorse for taking another's life doesn't set in until after the deed is done. JMHO.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Now his idealism shall be tempered with the actuality of the lives he has ended. Do you expect him to rush to tonight's activities with a loaded AR?

He isn't an "idealist". He's a good-hearted young man who did what was right.
    If you watched his testimony, you'd already know that "the actuality of the lives he has ended" is something he is still dealing with. For God's sake, he was attacked by a MOB of cowards at night, by himself. "You're on your own; no one is coming to help" was the theme for his nightmare event.

My opinion: those pieces of garbage who were arrogant enough to attack a kid with a rifle got much better than they deserved.

May Mr. Kyle Rittenhouse sleep peacefully as soon as possible and as often as needed.

He did NOTHING wrong. For every nitpick a person wants to throw his way, try redirecting at the endless supply of libtard anarchist BurnLootMurder dirtbags. When you run out of crap from that camp of SOBs, let us know.

FJB and the BurnLootMurder cowards.

Long live Kyle Rittenhouse.

Raven

Master
    I also, it's sad that the idealism of folks on the Left has to be tempered with the actual responsibility one must take for thier actions. It's a shame that remorse for taking another's life doesn't set in until after the deed is done. JMHO.
    Remorse is for losers. I hope Kyle finds himself in a Marine Corps uniform serving his country. America needs proven killers like Kyle in uniform, who aren't afraid to close with their enemy and legally righteously pull the trigger, face to face

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Thank You Snake-Eyes. But it ain't like a mob of cowards appeared on his doorstep. Sounds like the justification of those folks far left for why they riot and exonerate law breakers as Martyrs.
    Colt made all men equals, the second you take a firearm into your hand you should expect to be judged like a man for your actions. JMHO.

M118LR

Master
    Remorse is for losers. I hope Kyle finds himself in a Marine Corps uniform serving his country. America needs proven killers like Kyle in uniform, who aren't afraid to close with their enemy and legally righteously pull the trigger, face to face
    I feel remorse for all the times that I requested permission to pull the trigger and wasn't allowed to. It's called Discipline. A Soldier needs to learn to take orders before he can give orders! Think Kyle even has a chance to join any of OUR Armed Services Now?

Raven

Master
    I feel remorse for all the times that I requested permission to pull the trigger and wasn't allowed to. It's called Discipline. A Soldier needs to learn to take orders before he can give orders! Think Kyle even has a chance to join any of OUR Armed Services Now?
    And that is the difference between a soldier and a Marine. It doesn't have much to do with discipline. Know when to act, when to take the initiative. The difference between the army' foxholes and the Marine Corps' fighting holes. Foxes run and hide
    Screenshot_20210223-031129_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Thank You Snake-Eyes. But it ain't like a mob of cowards appeared on his doorstep. Sounds like the justification of those folks far left for why they riot and exonerate law breakers as Martyrs.
    Colt made all men equals, the second you take a firearm into your hand you should expect to be judged like a man for your actions. JMHO.

It was/is HIS town, so yes, it may as well be his doorstep. I completely agree with the mentality of protecting your community. I see nothing wrong with gearing up and Un-Assing the couch and going to help your neighbors.

Completely opposite "justification" as the libtard anarchists. Kyle and other patriots like him do what they do for the benefits of others in spite of possible danger. The libtard anarchist BurnLootMurder thugs do what they do because they're cowards who want to steal and powergrab through fear because they anticipate No Consequences.

Ever wonder why there aren't mass shootings at gun ranges?
    Ever wonder why there aren't BurnLootMurder riots in conservative communities?

Same reason: the criminal has a MUCH Higher possibility of immediately-enforced consequences of their actions.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Sorry but the talk about traveling is to me like saying if Russia decided to come and burn Alaska.. we should stay put. And if ya do go. Don't go armed. Cause that may frighten them into trying to assault me. Therefore making me have to use lethal force. And I'd be at fault. It just don't make sense. Anyways. He was charged and the courts said it was all perfectly legal. And trust me they tried thier damnedest to try this logic and it didn't fly

Snake-Eyes

Master

Your experiences in uniform are yours. Mine are mine. Raven's are his. Every piece of garbage I helped stop wasting oxygen is thankfully nothing I lose sleep over.

Kyle was acquitted of all charges. He should be eligible to enlist or earn his commission, as he sees fit.

Personally, I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do. Based on what I've seen, I would bet it will be a net-positive effect on the world, regardless of his choice.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    With the right education.. and help from Matt Gaetz he's already offered. Heck he could be the next commander in chief. Which Is the president of the the most powerful armed force ever seen. That would be a nice way to get into the military I think lol. I'd vote for em

M118LR

Master
    Ever wonder why there aren't mass shootings at gun ranges?
    Ever heard of Chris Kyle?
    Until you have stood before a Barrister and questioned what the DA has offered to alternatives for your actions. Please don't expect me to compare my experiences with your opinions.

Y'all do realize that you can't even claim the cost of a criminal suit off your taxes?

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Ever heard of Chris Kyle?
    Until you have stood before a Barrister and questioned what the DA has offered to alternatives for your actions. Please don't expect me to compare my experiences with your opinions.

Whoa. I hate to even ask but are you drawing a parallel between Chris Kyle's murderer, EDDIE Ray Routh and Kyle Rittenhouse exercising his God given right to defend himself irrespective of his age, his state of residence, or even his state of mind? The Second Amendment didn't give Rittenhouse the right or authority to defend himself, it codified it. The right is given by God to everyone. EDDIE Ray Routh admitted to killing Chris Kyle because Chris ignored him. He pleaded insanity at trial. Where's the parallel? If you have a point that I am missing, as Ross Perot once said, "I'm all ears".

M118LR

Master
    Whoa. I hate to even ask but are you drawing a parallel between Chris Kyle's murderer, EDDIE Ray Routh and Kyle Rittenhouse exercising his God given right to defend himself irrespective of his age, his state of residence, or even his state of mind? The Second Amendment didn't give Rittenhouse the right or authority to defend himself, it codified it. The right is given by God to everyone. EDDIE Ray Routh admitted to killing Chris Kyle because Chris ignored him. He pleaded insanity at trial. Where's the parallel? If you have a point that I am missing, as Ross Perot once said, "I'm all ears".
    Did you read the part about mass shootings at gun ranges, or is this a case of selective reading????? Or is more than one shooting at a Gun Range not a mass shooting? But I can't reach your ears if your eyes refuse to see.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Did you read the part about mass shootings at gun ranges, or is this a case of selective reading????? Or is more than one shooting at a Gun Range not a mass shooting? But I can't reach your ears if your eyes refuse to see.

BluesBrother

Master
    Let's focus. Again, are you drawing a parallel between Eddie Ray Routh, convicted killer serving life with out possibility of parole convicted by a jury of his peers and Kyle Rittenhouse, aquitted of all charges by a jury of his peers? Because I'm not seeing it. "Mass shootings at gun ranges" is not part of the topic unless I seriously missed the segue.

M118LR

Master
    Let's focus. Again, are you drawing a parallel between Eddie Ray Routh, convicted killer serving life with out possibility of parole convicted by a jury of his peers and Kyle Rittenhouse, aquitted of all charges by a jury of his peers? Because I'm not seeing it. "Mass shootings at gun ranges" is not part of the topic unless I seriously missed the segue.
    Are you refusing to read or just playing into your own narrative? ??????

Post #52.

BluesBrother

Master
    Are you refusing to read or just playing into your own narrative? ??????
    I'm not at all familiar with the reference nor do I remember it ever coming up or being material at trial. So, point me in the right direction, por favor

Top Bottom