• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Wooooohhh!!! Finally!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Now time to sue biden and all media that labeled him as a villainous racist! He'll need to pay for security for the rest of his life thanks to all the lies told about him. Poor kid. He's a hero

m4a1sof

Expert
    Now he needs to sue the crap out of all the people who have slandered him like Nicholas Sandmann did, starting with Uncle Joe.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Now time to sue biden and all media that labeled him as a villainous racist! He'll need to pay for security for the rest of his life thanks to all the lies told about him. Poor kid. He's a hero

First of all this is great news but what pisses me of is that I have received numerous updates that he has been found not guilty, that is all that needs to be said but everyone of these so called news outlets has added that “he killed two people in Kenosha last year” everyone of the news outlets stating this should be sued also.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Now somebody step up, get this kid a education and set his ass free on the American political system.
    Also a lawyer to sue the shit out of people for defamation of character. Only thing he was guilty of was making the poor decision to be in the middle of a shit show. He did what he needed to do in the moment to protect himself from grave harm.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    First of all this is great news but what pisses me of is that I have received numerous updates that he has been found not guilty, that is all that needs to be said but everyone of the has added that “he killed two people in Kenosha last year” everyone of the news outlets stating this should be sued also.
    If u think about it. The media is to blame for this all. They blew a few cop cases outta proportion. Then made them into race garbage. Which started the riots. Then as the cities burned they went out and labeled them as peaceful and egged them on. Then when people had enough.. like Kyle did. They stood up and defended what's right. They then labeled him a racist militia member etc. And fanned the flames. Causing even more trouble. And then when it couldn't get worse they was caught red handed tampering with the jury. If not for the media.. literally none of this would have happened. They need to be held accountable. Along with all like Biden. I recall that Kamilla or whatever her name was actually visiting the hospital of the one felon who was trying to kill Kyle with an illegally owned weapon and took his side. U can't make this stuff up lol. Sue them all. I'm still waiting for them to charge the guy who's arm got shot/guy who attempted to kill Kyle. As far as I know he's never been even charged but they try to make him into some dam hero. He should be locked up immediately after this verdict. Even the prosecution should be locked up imo. How dare they bring politics into court cases. And try to knowingly frame some kid who is a hero. Cause this case at the end of the day was not just about Kyle. But the right to defend yourself was at stake. The prosecution literally said you should take your beating and like it lol. This was a circus that I'm glad was ended properly for once. Now it's time to make them all pay I say

Rebuilt

Marksman
    First of all this is great news but what pisses me of is that I have received numerous updates that he has been found not guilty, that is all that needs to be said but everyone of these so called news outlets has added that “he killed two people in Kenosha last year” everyone of the news outlets stating this should be sued also.
    Technically he did kill them. Just in self defense, it doesn’t change the fact they died from a extreme case of stupidity for attacking someone with a rifle….

BluesBrother

Master
    Rittenhouse now needs a team of lawyers to sue the pants off everyone that labeled him a white supremacists falsely. Something that he is not. His intentions and the reason he went to Kenosha were pure unlike the two rioters that perished.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom