• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the mayors and city council members need to be the Point Man knocking on the doors. Defund LE: fine, send the mayors and city council to respond to every "in progress" call.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like we have been lied to again by the media, surprise surprise.

This officer's version is certainly different from what I read in the media. Just the same if you come to my door, do it in uniform with regular police cars, and identify yourself. You at least need to do it in uniform with marked police cars even with a no-knock warrant.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess we'll see in 20 days if gmj and the keystone commandos go back ti Louisville. Remember: "Four weeks, we get the truth or burn this motherfucher down!" What's "Truth"? That could be the same answer he got last time: proper officials said they are still looking at it. Not wortht the first trip to Louisville unless you wanted to fluff up your own feathers.

My bet is gmj will post some excuse giving the city mayor PAs, DAs more time, in other words the powers that be aren't going to cater to his time line.

I don't think nfac will show up anyplace where OC (without a Permit requirement) isn't the law of the Land.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think the mayors and city council members need to be the Point Man knocking on the doors. Defund LE: fine, send the mayors and city council to respond to every "in progress" call.
    Charge the mayors and councils with manslaughter when it goes wrong. That'll bring real reform. You'll have a regime change and at the same time remind the next set of leaders about just who they're working for

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess we'll see in 20 days if gmj and the keystone commandos go back ti Louisville. Remember: "Four weeks, we get the truth or burn this motherfucher down!" What's "Truth"? That could be the same answer he got last time: proper officials said they are still looking at it. Not wortht the first trip to Louisville unless you wanted to fluff up your own feathers.

My bet is gmj will post some excuse giving the city mayor PAs, DAs more time, in other words the powers that be aren't going to cater to his time line.

I don't think nfac will show up anyplace where OC (without a Permit requirement) isn't the law of the Land.
    He know the answers. He is a nut job he just trying to start a fight and get a lot of people hurt.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "IF" He and nfac return to Louisville after his terrorist threat (do this or this will happen) to burn the MFer down: I'd sure like to see his March route end at a nice "L Formation" of National Guard who have some Sand Box experience.

I'm fine with peaceful protest and there's an appropriate time for armed OC protest. Once threats are made, they must be dealt with.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "IF" He and nfac return to Louisville after his terrorist threat (do this or this will happen) to burn the MFer down: I'd sure like to see his March route end at a nice "L Formation" of National Guard who have some Sand Box experience.

I'm fine with peaceful protest and there's an appropriate time for armed OC protest. Once threats are made, they must be dealt with.
    When there is credible threat it must be prepared for and if there is a likelihood that it is imminent, then it must be dealt with. If someone makes a verbal threat to shoot me and they have no gun, is that sufficient cause for me to draw my weapons and kill them?
    One of my neighbors after killing a pitbull that was deliberately set on his old dog while he walking it in the street was threatened with death verbally in front of the responding police officers. No one was arrested, except the LEOs did take the neighbor's gun.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Make a terrorist threat, have the means, motive and oppertunity. That's all it takes. OFTEN: just a specific threat is enough. Do some googlefu see home many people have been arrested and convicted of making "Threats.

With all due respect, relating a single event where LE made a judgement call: does not stand as the go to "follow model" for all future events of equal or greater implications. There's no comparison between the two.

Last edited:

Shooter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would like to see these guys face off with the tiki torch crew. Let the idiots battle it out.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seem some armed proteseters and anti protesters had a standoff in the Stone Mountain area this past weekend. There were a few clashes/fights. Pepper spray was the weapon of choice used. No shots reported.

Top Bottom