• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't mind his lawful free speech addressing his/their grievances, Right of assembly or exercising his 2A Rights. I thought he crossed into extortion/terrorist activity when he demanded X of there would be specified retaliation and when he pushed his group as an armed challenge to other white or Right wing supporting malitia groups at Stone Moutain, Ga. Some have seen his AFU AR training video. He touts his military training but I won't besmirch his prior military Branch for what basics he didn't retain. We know per his own instructions that everyone in the NFAC Event has their firearms checked: fully loaded and on Safe, no get out of jail free card there. We have seen him and his minions call to and point weapons at alledged "anti nfac snipers" before, maybe people or added imaginary drama? Dumbass rookie move in a "peaceful" civilian environment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/us/nfac-john-fitzgerald-johnson-grand-master-jay-arrest/index.html

I'm wondering if the nfac XO will assemble the group in support of their self appointed leader.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If his people don't march or protest they were never a threat. We will see if they gather.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Founder of all-Black armed activist group faces federal charge after FBI says he aimed a rifle at officers Updated 11:29 AM ET, Fri December 4, 2020

CNN)The founder of an all-Black armed activist group is facing a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.
    John F. Johnson, aka, Grand Master Jay

John F. Johnson, aka, Grand Master Jay
    FBI agents arrested John Fitzgerald Johnson, the founder of the Not F**king Around Coalition who is also known as Grand Master Jay, Thursday at his home. The 57-year-old appeared before a federal judge in Louisville later that afternoon, and the judge appointed the Office of the Federal Defender to represent him.
    Johnson did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment, and the head of the defender's office declined to comment. A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/us/n...grand-master-jay-arrest/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What concerns is the law here and the penalty and how any of us can be charged under it some day.
    a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.
    A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.
    In the aftermath of hurricane Ivan three neighbors saw two suspicious men in black moving about the vicinity. thinking they were looters they were stopped at gun point. The black men were out of state cops called in and apparently their clothing did not identify them. The neighbors were subsequently arrested. eventually as I recall the charges were dropped. But not good if something like this get you 20 years in prison. In this case a weapons light was apparently shined at them when they thought that a sniper was present.
    The task force officers were on the roof of the Jefferson County Grand Jury Building in Louisville keeping watch on Jefferson Square Park where armed protestors were gathering.

Newsweek subscription offers >
    During their surveillance, some of the officers were blinded by a light, which they later determined to be a flashlight mounted on a AR platform rifle which Johnson allegedly pointed at them.

"All officers advised they were concerned Johnson might intentionally, or even accidentally, discharge a round at them," the criminal complaint said. "All officers recognized that the distance between themselves and Johnson was well within the effective range of an AR platform style rifle."

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your neighbors were lucky the Charges were dropped. "We" have a responsibility to positively ID Threats. If the Two out of State Officers OR anybody; was not Threatening them: they screwed themselves.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your neighbors were lucky the Charges were dropped. "We" have a responsibility to positively ID Threats. If the Two out of State Officers OR anybody; was not Threatening them: they screwed themselves.
    Cops have a duty to wear identifying clothing or otherwise make it plain who they are. They were not my neighbors, but they were neighbors to each other. The LEOs were out of state. During the aftermath of a hurricane it is often you loot and we shoot. To wander around without it being obvious that you are LEO, I do not blame these people. Neither did the courts and charges were dropped. I think those officers ending up facing some charges.
    I recall that one of neighbors was a retired naval officer with rank, perhaps an admiral, not sure of the exact details since this was 2005 the court cases became public.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    As far as Grand Master goes, he was asking for it. This is just like how the feds tried for years to get Capone and finally all that stuck was tax charges. Either way, Capone got behind bars, and Mission Accomplished

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Put your big girl panties on.
    First of all I don’t wear panties and your weak as joke ain’t have shit to do with the topic. This is 2020 machine pick cotton. I’m not about to go round for round with you when we need to stick together and fight the government who is coming for our guns. And you and you grandpa will be picking cotton if Biden get in office.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cops have a duty to wear identifying clothing or otherwise make it plain who they are. .........

You've never see a detective in civilian cloths? How would undercover work get done with "A duty to wear identifying clothing? They can present credentials on introduction, when asked or when actions are Planned like: Warrant Service, Fugitive Apprehension or Search Warrants are Served a exposed Badge, Vest or jacket with large agency identifer is common. But "who they were" doesn't matter, Hurricane or not: they shouldn't point firearms at people that are not a THREAT. Look up the Danzinger Bridge shooting: Cops shooting non threatening and unarmed civilians, post Katrina.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You've never see a detective in civilian cloths? How would undercover work get done with "A duty to wear identifying clothing? They can present credentials on introduction, when asked or when actions are Planned like: Warrant Service, Fugitive Apprehension or Search Warrants are Served a exposed Badge, Vest or jacket with large agency identifer is common. But "who they were" doesn't matter, Hurricane or not: they shouldn't point firearms at people that are not a THREAT. Look up the Danzinger Bridge shooting: Cops shooting non threatening and unarmed civilians, post Katrina.
    When they enter on private property, especially in alarming clothing, they better have obvious ID or someone can claim under FL law of having reason to fear for their lives. A detective or undercover op is something entirely different. Not unknown for plainclothes officers to get shot by other cops, especially if they are black and a gun is visible.
    If you see someone in your back yard or nearby in black clothing, what will be your reaction? If they break down your door, what will you do.
    Not at all unknown for gangs committing house invasions to yell police as they crash through the doors.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When they enter on private property, especially in alarming clothing, they better have obvious ID or someone can claim under FL law of having reason to fear for their lives. A detective or undercover op is something entirely different. Not unknown for plainclothes officers to get shot by other cops, especially if they are black and a gun is visible.
    If you see someone in your back yard or nearby in black clothing, what will be your reaction? If they break down your door, what will you do.
    Not at all unknown for gangs committing house invasions to yell police as they crash through the doors.
    Its Simple: Threat or no threat, nothing more. Stick to the neighbor's Story you presented: Plain cloths cops having guns pointed at them, there was no physical threat to the neighbors. Your a nice guy, but I wouldn't want you as my Lawyer.

deadhead

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First of all I don’t wear panties and your weak as joke ain’t have shit to do with the topic. This is 2020 machine pick cotton. I’m not about to go round for round with you when we need to stick together and fight the government who is coming for our guns. And you and you grandpa will be picking cotton if Biden get in office.

I love girls who don't wear panties!!!
    Especially the uneducated ones!

Top Bottom