• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry for the delay in getting it running again. It takes a large amount of time to simply convert it over.

So due to the out of date nature of the other software we had to make an upgrade. Please report any issues here. We are currently fixing as much as we can with what we have seen thus far. Sorry in advance for any issues, just trying to make this site more current moving forward.

PLEASE AS OF RIGHT NOW ONLY REPORT ISSUES!

Edits and changes can certainly be made as this settles out :)

Last edited:

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry folks, a massive mistake by programmer guy - an accident. Either way, just had to redo all plugins, permissions and more due to it. All should be good now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Receive e msg on Thread I'm following, for new Post. Clicked that Link: it does not open the that Post or even to that Thread. It opens to Forums Topics Listing. Here's the Link:
    Thanks

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Receive e msg on Thread I'm following, for new Post. Clicked that Link: it does not open the that Post or even to that Thread. It opens to Forums Topics Listing. Here's the Link:
    Thanks

thx, will have him check that out.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    5 day limit on editing posts FYI... I can change that out if needed.
    I think edit ability should be indefinite. People update Sale threads often on price, content. Occasionally, inaccurate information is posted and since we are dealing with firearms: bum scoop needs to be corrected where it's posted not several comments or pages later. With the continuing gun grabber threats a Member should be able to Edit any of their comments and photos at any time, it is after all "their content" being shared so it should be possible to edit as desired.

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understood.

And in doing that disgruntled members go in and ruin all of their posts before exiting the site. It has happened often. I will change it out a few months but no longer than that. There is no reason to need to edit something a few months out.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understood.

And in doing that disgruntled members go in and ruin all of their posts before exiting the site. It has happened often. I will change it out a few months but no longer than that. There is no reason to need to edit something a few months out.
    My 300WBY ad has been running for years, while following the Rule not to make duplicate Ads. I think an accurate price should be in the OP. I don't mind posting a new ad if allowed to.
    Thanks

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    how do you view latest post in a thread, not the first post? have not found that yet.. I like the latest activity button too, little harder to find now.

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TexKev, I just want to say THANK YOU, for all you do for us. Changes always ripple the waters. Just like opening this Thread, you've always helped us along the this Road. We will all learn the new layout shortly.
    Warm regards.

Thanks for that...

I don't like change - it can be a bit much. But long term this can be good for the site. I had pulled out a gun to be cleaned, thought this would go smoother between me and the programmer. And it just did not go that way, gun still sitting on the table needing cleaning. Things seem better now though. Still a few things to do like moving the albums over. Stay tuned :)

Top Bottom