• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Lately it seems that way Bird. I swear, I don't go looking for trouble. I was minding my own business when those " salesmen" confronted me at my shop. This latest issue involves family. May as well say it here. I'm sure you've noticed me mention my oldest daughter a few times like the Father's Day thread but never say anything about my youngest. She's the total opposite. The black sheep, extremely high IQ and not a lick of sense. Her brain has deteriorated through the years and all the money, support, therapists and anyrhing else I can think of hasn't helped. Naturally she chooses to date the worst of the bad boys, the scum, the thugs, you know, the kind of people that truly make it a shame to waste a perfectly good hollow point on. As per her usual MO I haven't talked to her in a month but she chose Father's Day weekend to fuck with me. Bad. When I explained the facts of life to her she decided to sic hr "man" on me. I welcomed the chance to display some love for her and her friends.

As for mafia: No Steve, if I was mafia I would be rich and you bastards would be scared shitless of me.:becky::becky::becky:

Need some advice on edged weapons? No waste of a bullet, and quieter; more considerate of the neighbors.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what's the law on people driving through my yard? Can I throw crap at them or lob arrows or what?

On a side note: Smith&forge hard cider is really good.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So what's the law on people driving through my yard? Can I throw crap at them or lob arrows or what?

On a side note: Smith&forge hard cider is really good.
    Had a similar problem years ago. I "accidentally" left a 8 foot 2x4 laying in the grass with 30 or so nails sticking up. Poor bastard had to replace two pretty expensive tires on his eclipse. That was the last time he used my yard as a shortcut.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    baseball bats and fishing poles hurt really bad. I cant say anything else, but trust me a fishing pole at full swing hurts like a MO FO!

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean sorry about your family problems, I have a 14 year step grand daughter that is headed the same way. She is in a home right now and they are trying to strighten her out. She was born evel and I don't know if she will ever change. All we can do is say a few prayers and hope they might wake up and change.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Bird. I shouldn't have said anything. Just really pissed off. Too old for this shit.

You're never too old for it, because it never ends. Little kids, little problems. Big kids, big problems.

On the OP about the only four wheelers we get out this way is a couple of brothers about 10 and 12 riding to a friend's house 3 up on the four wheeler. The third is their Basset hound on the back rack and he doesn't look all that thrilled with their four wheeler skills.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Saw the 4wheeler guy one afternoon this week. What an idiot. He was screaming down Berryhill. I think he lives back off Swanner/Walker Rd somewhere. I say that because I hear him racing up and down the road back that way some afternoons.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw the 4wheeler guy one afternoon this week. What an idiot. He was screaming down Berryhill. I think he lives back off Swanner/Walker Rd somewhere. I say that because I hear him racing up and down the road back that way some afternoons.

That would probably be him. I'll cruise the area today and see if I see the 4wheeler in a yard somewhere. Thanks

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look out for a crack head on a red 4 wheeler near berryhill and Anderson ln area. He's been speeding up and down roads like a retard and tried to fight me when I told him to slow down. He woulda been shot had I not been at work that stupid basterd. Scared the shit outta me running up to me yelling. Did about 45mph down my road did a doughnut in my yard. SRC are on the look out for him

In the State of Florida an assault is defined as 'an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so (you can't assault someone via phone or email-need to be physically able to carry out threat) and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent'-
    You could have taken appropriate steps to protect yourself...JUST FYI...

Sean....Just please be cautious what ya post on here, that POS ends up hurt or worse, pre-mediation is a MOFO. Just looking out buddy-

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah Clay, I know and I do appreciate the heads up. I'm usually a lot more restrained about posting stupid stuff but I've also reached a new high in being torqued about that evil spawn of mine. I'm calm now.:thumb:

posthuman13

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Take the "dirt road"..... :humble:

No, if you're coming from PCola into Pace I think it's the second light. There's the two drugstores caddy corner from each other at the intersection right there.

I was thinking you meant Chumuckla Hwy or Hwy 197. The one that goes from Pace to Jay.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the State of Florida an assault is defined as 'an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so (you can't assault someone via phone or email-need to be physically able to carry out threat) and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent'-
    You could have taken appropriate steps to protect yourself..

Good to know, I'm glad if didn't go further, I coulda been fired I suppose for getting in anything at work

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    he very easily could have fell and been knocked unconscious and slipped into the bay and drown. Happens all the time...

Top Bottom