• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Many are shocked to find out that cops are not required to protect, and/or risk their posterior for anyone. I was, in my mid-90s foray into that realm. For those that do, it's a personal choice, and could actually result in a reprimand, albeit, out of the public eye. Odd, ain't it?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Many are shocked to find out that cops are not required to protect, and/or risk their posterior for anyone. I was, in my mid-90s foray into that realm. For those that do, it's a personal choice, and could actually result in a reprimand, albeit, out of the public eye. Odd, ain't it?
    When I first got started I was surprised to learn that private security outnumbered public law enforcement by like two to one, and now I thank God there's more of us private security with contractual obligations to help people

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been trying to find a quote by Judge Andrew Napolitano that, to paraphrase, said, a private police force could/would be held responsible for doing what they were hired to do, and fired for not doing do.

My words; ya don't get those options with a government-administered force. JMO...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. Ok. Let's go back, years too late, and do something that amounts to nothing, and at the same time looks like "justice." Or, is there more?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I see that they are prosecuting the resource officer from Parkland High School for child abuse.

And they should. If you can’t do the job you were hired to do, step aside and make room for someone else.
    I would think most civilians with a gun would have been more effective than that guy.
    Same with the Uvalde losers.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet he'll make a press conference statement right before he goes to prison... saying that he's in his right mind, in case he gets Epstein'd
    Bet they told him, don't worry, we got your back; we'll protect you, too.

Top Bottom