• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Dashaus - You're absolutely correct about Kars for Kids and Oorah ... but so what? They are upfront about where the money goes. Instead of quoting Wikipedia (hardly what I would call an authoritative source on anything, since it is not vetted), why not just go to the source?

Seems to me they make it pretty clear that the money goes to Jewish kids and families. I don't see any subterfuge or false advertising there.

Dustydog - Trust me when I tell you that other than being Jewish myself, I have nothing in common with Wendy Sherman or anyone else who pushed the idiotic Iran nuclear deal. But remember who pushed it the most and got it over the finish line: Barack Obama. Last I heard, he is not Jewish.

And remember who has done absolutely nothing against Iran after numerous attacks on our troops: Joe Biden. Also not Jewish, if I am correct.

And now remember who IS pushing back against Iran and taking the fight to them: Israel. About 80% Jewish by population.

Just something for the two of you to think about.

לְהִתְרָאוֹת
    Wendy Sherman & Rob Malley? Fake Jews.

Biden? Zionist.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/i-...ond-with-israel-shapes-war-policy-2023-10-21/

Heroine of my long-festering geo-political thriller? A Hebrew girl in the MOSSAD who endeavors to expose their plot to have Israel nuked.

My first wife? A German, whose father was a Polish Jew during WWII.

And we had Iranian helicopter pilots my father was training over for dinner in the early '70s.

I understand the nuances better than most, but certainly don't claim to know it all...

RANGERRON72

Shooter
    One of them over there many years ago said it best “They ( the palestinians) will never quit until they love their children more than they hate Israel.
    One of them over there many years ago said it best “They ( the palestinians) will never quit until they love their children more than they hate Israel.”
    Golda Meir Prime Minister of Israel 1969-1974

Combatcarl43

Expert
    So Israel said years ago they would never allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It was all over the news that Israel knew months ahead of time about the most recent attack by Hamas. They said they were aware but they get thousands of threats is why it wasn’t taken seriously. I just read an article last week that said Iran is 10 days away from a nuclear weapon. What are the odds that Israel let Hamas attack their civilians on December 7 in order to have an excuse to bomb the hell out of Iran ???
    The odds where high enough that people bought and sold stocks with that knowledge.

Raven

Master
    The odds where high enough that people bought and sold stocks with that knowledge.
    The great mighty powerful Persian Empire changed their name to Iran to get on Hitler's good side. The word "Iran" in Persian means "Aryan". Just so we know who we are actually dealing with. If Persia wanted nukes then all they have to do is call up and buy some nukes. It's not that hard. They have more gold than they know what to do with. They have owned the gold mine for thousands of years and used it to finance war campaigns for thousands of years. Any talk about Iran and making nukes and Israel waiting to bomb somebody based on possible production is pure theater. Israel doesn't need permission or reasons to attack anybody. Israel does whatever Israel wants to do when they want to do it. Israel is the big dog on the porch there ever since being surrounded by like six or seven armies (including Persia's army) and Israel wooped them all one handed all at once... and everybody there knows it.

FrommerStop

Master
    The great mighty powerful Persian Empire changed their name to Iran to get on Hitler's good side. The word "Iran" in Persian means "Aryan". Just so we know who we are actually dealing with. If Persia wanted nukes then all they have to do is call up and buy some nukes. It's not that hard. They have more gold than they know what to do with. They have owned the gold mine for thousands of years and used it to finance war campaigns for thousands of years. Any talk about Iran and making nukes and Israel waiting to bomb somebody based on possible production is pure theater. Israel doesn't need permission or reasons to attack anybody. Israel does whatever Israel wants to do when they want to do it. Israel is the big dog on the porch there ever since being surrounded by like six or seven armies (including Persia's army) and Israel wooped them all one handed all at once... and everybody there knows it.
    The motive given by some for Iran facilitating and Israel allowing Hamas to attack was more to forestall diplomatic talks that scheduled between Israel vs Saudi Arabia and the Arab Emirates. There is also a corruption scandal against the gov in Israel that has been put on hold for the time being.

Top Bottom