• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Action

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the ti-rant 45 and its a great can. Not sure about the 9mm but AAC makes good stuff. It's just double the price of hunter town

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the ti-rant 45 and its a great can. Not sure about the 9mm but AAC makes good stuff. It's just double the price of hunter town

The Ti-Rant seems to be one of the best rated cans on the market right now in terms of weight, suppression and size. The biggest thing I like about the Huntertown is that the baffles are enclosed (makes cleaning easier), the easy 1/2 inch square encaps (makes take down so easy) and the cheap value. Not to mention that I have a local source for a Guardian 9, I guess I'll have to form 3 a Ti-Rant if I want one.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Bastards! After chatting with Ian on a can I ended up getting a thread adapter and fake can for the Mosquito. Received the Lone Wolf Threaded barrel today and installed it for a quick fit check. Damn it! Now I have suppressor fever. :behindsofa:
    G19Supressed2_zpsa3a92e3d.jpg

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With the help of Red Cedar Hunter I just completed building out an Armalite Super SASS AR10 with a Steiner 5 x 25 x 56 optic. Thinking about finishing it with a great can....any recommendations?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With the help of Red Cedar Hunter I just completed building out an Armalite Super SASS AR10 with a Steiner 5 x 25 x 56 optic. Thinking about finishing it with a great can....any recommendations?

You absolutely cannot post that kind of info without pictures...

Nate was telling me about a new suppressor that was coming out that had a modular mount system, allowed you to use AAC mounts, surefire mounts, direct threaded mounts etc all with the same suppressor... sounded awesome, but I can't remember who he told me makes it.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Saker.

Silencerco.

Waiting on mine to come in. We can go shoot it if Major Weapons schdule allows.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to the Silencerco website and it lists the Saker as 5.56 only. AR10 is .308/7.62. Thanks for trying to help and any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to the Silencerco website and it lists the Saker as 5.56 only. AR10 is .308/7.62. Thanks for trying to help and any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Doh! Sorry, I am not entirely up on things here lately in the suppressor world.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    An offer: Stop by my farm someday with your rifle, and you can shoot with a Gemtech Quicksand attached. That'll give you an idea of how a Gemtech 30 caliber size suppressor performs sound-wise. I assume your rifle is threaded 5/8x24.

Top Bottom