• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    No one knows but the 5:00 PM Sunday cone of uncertainty modeling have it going into the Bid Bend area. I hate it for them if that happens. I'm going to hate it even worse if the modeling swings west.

1664144097284.png
    1664144427502.png

Jstocks

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t want to wish it on anyone, but I’m out of the country at work and I sure don’t hope my wife and 3 kids have to deal with it on a serious level.

I lived in Picayune, Mississippi when Katrina hit in 2005. That took enough out of me that I’ll never stay for another one. It’s not worth it to me.

Y’all South Alabama/Pensacola area fellas get ready. Murphy’s Law is following me like stink on lately. Hell, I’d be scared for Texas if I lived there right now it’s follow me there.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we need a good rain its only gonna be a 1 when it gets here weather men are wetting themselves with a storm any where near

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Pole Dancers rake it in sometimes

Hope it doesn't hit the big bend too bad...got a buddy in Tate's Hell on the water

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning we will have a good idea of where the forecasters think it’s going

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess Thing 1 picked the wrong two weeks to Honeymoon at the theme parks. Sea World just shut down so they will be spending Wednesday slowly packing, and They aren't scheduled to move to the Disney Grand Floridian until Thursday. But Disney & Universal have closed both Wednesday & Thursday so we shall see how that works out. I supposed to take Thing 2's crew (the Redheaded Grandson included) to LEGOLAND Sat, Sun, & Mon with hotel check in on Friday but that may need a little shuffling dependent on post IAN power restoration. Looks like US Folks here in Clay county are going to get IAN coming and going, but Hopefully it won't be near as BAD as those under landfall right on the Gulf Coast. Glad to hear the panhandle seems to have dodged a major bullet, and I hope ALL the Folks in central Florida fair well. It's going to be strange to not suit up for a Hurricane, but it's time to let the Young Bucks ride the cable to rescue folks up on the roof. Stay safe Y'all.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

5 P.M. ADVISORY: Hurricane Ian maintains Category 3 strength​

Hurricane Ian is maintaining its strength as a Category 3 storm with 120 mph winds.

The storm is located about 230 miles south of Sarasota, Florida, and is moving north at 10 mph.

The forecast calls for Ian to become a Category 4 hurricane with 130 mph winds by Tuesday night. From there, it is forecast to make landfall just south of Sarasota, Florida, by Wednesday night as a Category 3 storm with 125 mph winds.

1664317288809.png

Top Bottom