• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I thought I heard something on the radio last night about we were going to use our coastguard to start transporting them here?? During my short stint in S. FL, the Haitians were the only group I truly feared, they're f'n brutal! I can speak enough Spanish to either get myself in or out of trouble. But I didn't even want to make eye contact with the Haitians! (some do have beautiful eyes)

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter

It's not just the Haitians, These people are already here.

People state a foreign wa
    IIRC, I heard somewhere, the Clintons stole a big part of the donations and slithered out of town.
    And got caught trying to smuggle a bunch of school age girls off the island. Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington were there doing true humanitarian work and became aware of what the Clintons were doing, both found suicided, hanged on doorknobs...

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Well shit! I came back to work tonight after my long week off to hear 2 bus loads of Haitians were brought here to Enterprise AL and are all being housed in a hotel across from Walmart. Co worker said she went to Walmart Monday night and will never go back it scared her so bad. Now at work, there's 6 on night shift, IDK how many on days but they say quite a few. Yay!! I've been saying "coming to your town soon" sometimes I hate being right...

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Well shit! I came back to work tonight after my long week off to hear 2 bus loads of Haitians were brought here to Enterprise AL and are all being housed in a hotel across from Walmart. Co worker said she went to Walmart Monday night and will never go back it scared her so bad. Now at work, there's 6 on night shift, IDK how many on days but they say quite a few. Yay!! I've been saying "coming to your town soon" sometimes I hate being right...
    We have 2 wallymarts in PCB ,one is safer than the other and I am always strapped at the iffy one ,looks like i gadda pack 2 on me and have the wife carry too against the CHUDS

Top Bottom