• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    I’ve got a theory and it’s the only one that makes sense to me with all that’s going on.
    No president that has the best interest of the United States at heart would bring in all these foreigners, even as future voters.
    Obama’s goal was always to transform America.
    Obama is still in charge and Biden is senile enough to go along with it. Senility and the promise of big money.
    Nothing else makes sense.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I’ve got a theory and it’s the only one that makes sense to me with all that’s going on.
    No president that has the best interest of the United States at heart would bring in all these foreigners, even as future voters.
    Obama is still in charge and Biden is senile enough to go along with it. Senility and the promise of big money.
    You could be right ,i can see no explanation of letting them it that makes sense , it sure is going to make a hard job harder for trump and we have 8 more months of brandons nut work to go ....we aint seen nuttin yet from that wac a doodle

Carl

Master
    Obama huh? Is obama flooding Europe with immigrants too?

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Our president’s #1 responsibility isn’t to keep Europe safe, it’s to keep U.S. citizens safe and this bozo ain’t doing it.
    I feel there are more dots to connect is all. I have no desire to derail anything though so im out, thank you for the reply.

Welldoya

Master
    There have always been immigrants fleeing 3rd world countries. The key is to keep them out of our country and I don’t see any effort by this administration to do that.
    The question is why or why not?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    yeah that is unexplained too and i find it hard to believe obammy has any control over it ,he might encourage it but he is not the mastermind behind it .
    obama, susan rice, valerie jarrett, alexander soros are all involved

IronBeard

Master
    Well shit! I came back to work tonight after my long week off to hear 2 bus loads of Haitians were brought here to Enterprise AL and are all being housed in a hotel across from Walmart. Co worker said she went to Walmart Monday night and will never go back it scared her so bad. Now at work, there's 6 on night shift, IDK how many on days but they say quite a few. Yay!! I've been saying "coming to your town soon" sometimes I hate being right...
    Watch out for what dem bones say, mon. Dat @#$%, be dred. Dred for us all, mon...

IronBeard

Master
    This is much more sinister than just a senile president.
    This is much bigger than ANY president. I'm an advocate for moving past emotions and opening aperatures.

For those that get. I know, again :rolleyes:, but ya gotta plant the seed before it can grow.

Top Bottom