• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kimber's are one of the best if you still want an internal extractor. I've moved to the external extractor on the S&W 1911 E-series. But that doesn't mean that there aren't any Kimber's still in the Locker. Congratulations on the Fine Sidearm. Now as to what Brew resides in that cup? I'm partial to 8 O clock 100 Columbian hand ground fresh from the bean. LOL. Guess it's time for another cup. Thanks for the visual.

HebrewHammer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Kimber's are one of the best if you still want an internal extractor. I've moved to the external extractor on the S&W 1911 E-series. But that doesn't mean that there aren't any Kimber's still in the Locker. Congratulations on the Fine Sidearm. Now as to what Brew resides in that cup? I'm partial to 8 O clock 100 Columbian hand ground fresh from the bean. LOL. Guess it's time for another cup. Thanks for the visual.

Good point and thanks man I have two Kimber wheel guns and now two semis . As far as the coffee I'm a bit of a snob lol it's Lavazza whole bean espresso roast brewed with a Jura E8 super automatic coffee machine that grinds the beans fresh per cup at about 172° it's heaven in a cup and black only . Cheers
    96caa4f5ea9b520278f9c9e67de00921.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good point and thanks man I have two Kimber wheel guns and now two semis . As far as the coffee I'm a bit of a snob lol it's Lavazza whole bean espresso roast brewed with a Jura E8 super automatic coffee machine that grinds the beans fresh per cup at about 172° it's heaven in a cup and black only . Cheers
    96caa4f5ea9b520278f9c9e67de00921.jpg

We both probably should be chastised for not pimping Black Rifle Coffee. But on my runs to Fort Stewart I'll stop in at the factory for at least a cup. Just an Old BUNN with a hand grinder for me. But I let the Grandkids crank the ancient version. I have been known to slip a little Irish Cream into my Black Coffee, but not when firearms are involved.

Attachments

• IMG_20221209_101358195.jpg
      IMG_20221209_101358195.jpg
      223.9 KB · Views: 77
    Last edited:

HebrewHammer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    We both probably should be chastised for not pimping Black Rifle Coffee. But on my runs to Fort Stewart I'll stop in at the factory for at least a cup. Just an Old BUNN with a hand grinder for me. But I let the Grandkids crank the ancient version. I have been known to slip a little Irish Cream into my Black Coffee, but not when firearms are involved.

Lol and that's a nice setup it's the fresh ground beans that do it for sure. Yea no booze playing with guns for me either .
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom