HD Tactical

GULF COAST GUN FORUM / LITTLE JACKS GUN'S 3 GUN MATCH 8/31/13 Hosted By One Shot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What a blast! Had a great time out there and it was good to meet some of you guys...even though most of ya are ugly as hell!lol Hope I was able to prove that speed ain't worth a damn if you can't hit what you aim at. Looks like I've got to get back to shooting again to knock some of the rust off. JJ, thanks for hosting this for us at your place. Sorry we had to leave so soon, woulda loved to "bench shoot" with you guys til the wee hours but I had to check on my work site. Thanks also to Nate and Keith for helping with scoring and setup. And sorry for all the hostages I beaned......

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My Dad and I had a great time. Thanks again JJ for hosting. Enjoyed meeting the guys and will definitely shoot in the next one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the family and I had a blast there! it was great meeting everybody and thanks again JJ for letting us shoot at ur place. cant wait to see the videos

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a great time shooting & getting to meet some of the Characters we have on here. Thanks to JJ, & all the others for their work putting this together.

Next time if I can remember not to shoot the Hostages or lock my keys in my car I will be Golden.:lol:

Joe

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a great time shooting & getting to meet some of the Characters we have on here. Thanks JJ you were a great host.

Next time if I can remember not to shoot the Hostages or lock my keys in my car I will be Golden.:lol:

Joe

Can't help with the hostage take down but the key problem is simple to circumvent. Simply leave the passenger side window down during the daily monsoon as John did. Car's flooded but easy, simple access.:peace:

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had an awesome time today meeting everyone and shooting, thanks for hosting JJ! I took a couple of videos if you guys want to check them out.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good stuff huk...lookin forward to next time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, I wish I would have signed up for this but I have family in town. Looks like it was fun!

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys just FYI, JJ's computer is down with a virus and I have it at my house, therefore he can't read or respond right now.

The competition ended just as I got there, so I really appreciate the videos to see what I missed. I did get to do a little random shooting with a couple of guns that needed to be function tested, so that was good. Had some great burgers and got to meet a bunch of new members face to face, since Ian was the only one I had met before. JJ repaired one of my Glocks, and I worked on his computer for several hours, but couldn't solve the problem without some of the software tools I have at home, which is why I have it now. Then after everybody left, he and I sat around talking and discovered we know a bunch of people in common. I finally headed home about 11pm, but not before he gave me a tour of 'the shed'. It is unbelievable what that man has in there! You'll have to ask him if you want to know any more, because I'm not at liberty to say. :tape:

Overall, it was a great day and I had a really good time!

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dern it Jerome....Where was the balance beam and ball??? Where was the hanger to suspend you by your toes to really get the feel of a life or death shoot???? Did you supply everyone w/ uppers/downers to get a REAL reaction???

hahaha glad everyone had a good time and hate I missed it!!! Looks like you switched a few things up since the last 1...

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok JOHN,Let me know how our generation did. I'm proud of you no matter how you did. Anyone have still pictures to share? I can see I need to buy a couple of guns and reload alot of shells before I can do it...Sure looked like alot of fun.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well John was first up after the rain so we did not even have the long range rifle out for him. I would think think they owed him a good 30 to 60 seconds on his total time no matter what score he got.

I thought everyone who I watched shot well. I learned a lot just by watching & I am sure to do better next time.

I was not last so I am happy. :becky:

Joe

Last edited:

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The score keeps & others who helped deserve some praise especially since they did not even shoot in the event.

Thanks Guys!

Top Bottom