DK Firearms

GULF COAST GUN FORUM / LITTLE JACKS GUN'S 3 GUN MATCH 8/31/13 Hosted By One Shot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had an excellent time guys, thanks for everyone that came out! I left immediately after we finished up and was in no cell service Alabama for the rest of the weekend.

I'd like to point out that our winner won, shooting the pistol portion with an XDS in 9MM, as if he wasn't impressive enough :D.

I can't wait for the next one... thanks again to JJ and Nate for all of their efforts in putting this together!

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had an excellent time guys, thanks for everyone that came out! I left immediately after we finished up and was in no cell service Alabama for the rest of the weekend.

I'd like to point out that our winner won, shooting the pistol portion with an XDS in 9MM, as if he wasn't impressive enough :D.

I can't wait for the next one... thanks again to JJ and Nate for all of their efforts in putting this together!

Thanks Ian! I was hoping for it to go into "two round burst mode" like Springfield said but apparently I am just not lucky enough :[.

MaddMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What?!?!? No cell serXXXXXXXXXvice in AlabXXXXXXXXXXXXama? Come on guys, we haXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXve all the XXXXXXXXXXXX luxuries of liXXXXXXXfe here!

(sent from my VerXXXXXXXXXXXXizon droid...lovXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXe it!)

We are supposed to get 24hr ATMs next year!!!

(Verizon said the static Xs are normal)

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What?!?!? No cell serXXXXXXXXXvice in AlabXXXXXXXXXXXXama? Come on guys, we haXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXve all the XXXXXXXXXXXX luxuries of liXXXXXXXfe here!

(sent from my VerXXXXXXXXXXXXizon droid...lovXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXe it!)

We are supposed to get 24hr ATMs next year!!!

(Verizon said the static Xs are normal)

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't spread that around. I told my wife I don't have any cell service when I'm at JJ' or anywhere around my friends houses.:lie:

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    3g shoot

I'm up and going again thanks to Pat, hope every one had a good time thanks for the safe time we had , hope some learn something about using their gear, under a little stress , yes show some of the videos that is one of the best way to see just what you need to learn from. I had to pick up some hand guns that came out of holster and mags being dropped, just for a few, there is some about , when that buzzer goes off. want to thank Nate for all the help. there is a lot to put just this little thing on. Frist and sec place did get a nice stun light , sorry that every didn't get to see how they place, but I think they had a idea, Would post it but I cant read all the names . If you need you comp worked on you may want to see Pat. He got over My head real quick. thanks a gain. jj

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad that Pat got you up and running JJ, and thank you very much for hosting, I know that we all had an excellent time!

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JJ, I'm glad to see your post on here, because now I know the computer actually works and you were able to get it back online OK. :thumb: Now, just keep the rest of those 'wizards' off of there, and don't let them 'fix' it anymore. :nono: When you get ready to switch those two items over, let me know and I make sure things go smoothly. And thank you for repairing my Glock on the spot, and for the other goodies. Having friends with skills so we can trade services, is great isn't it? :nod:

Last edited:

BigD

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i tried to get a youtube account to upload the videos but they want my cell # to verify and Im not going to do that. Any ideas on how I can upload the videos???

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What about Photobucket? You can add videos there. I am not sure if they have any size restraints or not.

Top Bottom