• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not much of a multi forum guy, but jsut wanted to say Thank You to our MoDS for doing a great job not going natzi on us. Some of the other forums I ventured out into seeking T/C and 1911 advice / parts on are so borderline insane with control its hard to feel welcome.
    Heck I was O/ P and was asking about 7.62x39 T/C barrells shooting surplus ammo without issue, got my anwser to my satisfactory, and then mentioned That I would just continue to shoot it in my ruger hawkeye and that it had no issues with it.
    someone else said that the CZ model worked real well too.
    MOD Chirps in "I just checked and this is T/C Forum, you guys have wandered, Get Back on track!"
    I replied " Good news is hard to keep quiet about, LOL I dosn't bother me if it it dosn't bother you"
    MODs reply " Well It bothers me, get it on track, or it will be moved oe deleted!" cold hard facts of I'm in Charge.
    I decided not to respond any further. It just struck me as funny that no one else said anything at all ? Oh Well better not burn any bridges just yet, I may need some more T/C Parts. LOL Then I 'll sic Stanley on them.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wrong section, I am deleting this..... :closed_2:

Thanks Danny! John, Brant and Clay have been an enormous help around here and I am glad that the forum is maintaining the intended "all are welcome" vibe, we all try really hard to stay away from the heavy handed approach :D.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10/4 on Stanley.. Talked to him at the meet up and he needs to get back in the game.. Mods are doing a great job and don't jump in unless things really get out of hand.Thanks Mods.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hang out on three forums (Cast Boolits, Handloads and here). The mods here do a fantastic job, the crowd here is a pleasure to talk to and the site is well maintained and fully functional. I am very glad I found this place and have really enjoyed meeting the few members I have a had chance to interact with (yes, that means you, Brant and Ian).

Keep up the great work!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wrong section, I am deleting this..... :closed_2:

Thanks Danny! John, Brant and Clay have been an enormous help around here and I am glad that the forum is maintaining the intended "all are welcome" vibe, we all try really hard to stay away from the heavy handed approach :D.

They do a great job as well as the forum members themselves do a great job at self moderating. GCGF is one of my daily stops now along with an M4 forum and my own forum.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Does this mean I get to shed the "rookie" title? :humble:

Thanks for the kind words, Dan. I'm happy to say that this is a pretty easy gig, for the most part. The vast majority of members(especially the ones I've met) are truly great people and I agree with donr that y'all are self-moderating.

I say that the members are doing a superb job! Keep it up! :clap2:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ditto! Even handed for sure. I am a regular on another forum (not gun related) and those mods are all over the page. We talk a lot of politics and most of the mods are left wing so you can imagine who gets points and always walks a fine line on a permaban.:D

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How much are mods making these days????? Lol

Not enough to deal with people like you! Ian basically blackmailed me into becoming a moderator. Something about losing my forum privileges if I didn't help him out? I forget. :behindsofa:

Haha. Just kidding. I really do enjoy being a part of this forum and being a moderator here is absolutely a breeze.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish I could contribute more myself Brant. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with sarcastic mumblings, whiney complaints, obnoxious diatribes, silly quips, the occasional hot babe and the usual dumb questions.:playball:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I'll have to add my kudos as well. At last I can finally compliment people that DESERVE it!
    Thanks guys for all you do.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the thread where we suck up to avoid the forthcoming membership fees ?? :whip:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    MOA, probably right. I have seen them dropping the ball a bit on making folks put a price on their for sale items but generally they do a good job. For the idiots they would not control properly I blocked them, my life is much better when some are on ignore and I cannot read their posts which never added to the forum in the first place.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all are just enjoying the fact that I have been out of town and without usable internet service for nearly three weeks. I'm back now so keep your heads down...

Top Bottom