HD Tactical

WTS : Ciguerra EDC gun belt black (Med.) and (2) Original S.O.E. 2” Black multicam Duty belts with cobra buckles

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $1

Cowboy ESU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Price
    $1
    Item Location
    Pace
    Up For sale :
    (1) Ciguerra Emissary EDC ( everyday carry) gun belt Black and Medium ( Up to 36” waist) this belt is top notch and perfect if you carry outside or inside the waistband. I’ll post a picture of a description directly from their website. I’ve used the belt about 5 times and it is like it’s never been worn. These sell for $85. I’m asking $65 firm just need to get a large instead of a medium. made in the U.S.A.

Next up :
    (2) Original S.O.E. ( Special Operations Gear) Duty belts both have cobra buckles and both are Black multicam One is size 36” waist and the other is Size 34” waist. I’ve worn the 36” one three times and the 34” one has never been worn. These belt are superior quality and made in the U.S.A.
    These show sold out on their website since they don’t make them anymore. The company has a guarantee if you get bigger or loose weight you can send the belt in and for $25 they will re-size the belt for you. I will attach a picture from their website as well for the description of the materials that are used . They sell for $125 ea.
    I’m asking $90 each I’m firm on this since I’m going a different route for my belt set up.
    * The accessories on the 34” belt are NOT included. I just left them on so you can have an idea of how you can set these belts up.
    Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpeg
      IMG_0766.jpeg
      1.7 MB · Views: 18
    • IMG_0767.jpeg
      IMG_0767.jpeg
      1.7 MB · Views: 18
    • IMG_0772.jpeg
      IMG_0772.jpeg
      242.1 KB · Views: 20
    • IMG_0781.jpeg