FBI Director is contributing to the misinformation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbonecrusher

Shooter

"The gunman who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump may have had a firearm with a collapsible stock, making it easier for him to carry and conceal the weapon, the director of the FBI testified Wednesday."

"The officer had gotten a boost from a colleague and pulled his head up over the roof. Crooks pointed his gun at the officer, causing him to fall, and then started shooting in Trump’s direction, Wray said."

"Wray said Crooks had purchased a ladder, about 5-foot tall, according to a bloodied receipt that he had on him, but the ladder was not found at the scene. The FBI director said it is unclear how Crooks got onto the roof."

The lies continue. We'll never get the truth. This is embarrassing. I would hammer Wray for answers as these lies are inconsistent with pictures and first hand accounts.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    They couldn't find the 5ft ladder. The 10ft ladder was already there. Funny, not funny.
    So let me guess, he walked across with the 5 foot ladder, found he needed a bigger ladder that was already lying there, took his ladder back to the van. Then walked back and climbed onto the roof. Probably carring a rifle case the whole time??

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    The lies continue. We'll never get the truth.

Still waiting on the truth about Kennedy.

Apparently it was so bad DJT kicked the can down the road.
    There are some interesting videos about that. Theories with presumed to be undoctored video of the driver shooting and Jackie going out the back in an attempt to get away.

BluesBrother

Master
    fbi director wrey currently testified what hit DJT may have been shrapnel not a bullet. A distinction without a difference. Sounds like cya and cover your bases for a cnn gig after he gets fired by new administration. Despicable and pathetic individual.

9de03942.jpg

Carl

Master
    fbi director wrey currently testified what hit DJT may have been shrapnel not a bullet. A distinction without a difference. Sounds like cya and cover your bases for a cnn gig after he gets fired by new administration. Despicable and pathetic individual.

9de03942.jpg
    Is this supposed to be the shrapnel? His ear healed very fast and looks normal from what I've seen. The luckiest man alive id say.
    GSaPgrSXoAASgNB_1720925844068_1720925848811.jfif

Bay Ranger

Master
    Saw today that FBI confirms that it was actually a bullet that hit Trump's ear.

Earlier Wray's testimony said that that it could have been shrapnel because CNN and _______ (fill in the blank) needed to run with something anti-Trump (only shrapnel - couldn't kill him and he was exagerating!)

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Wray is just playing blocker for the DNC and trying to spread misinformation. It is really frustrating that our federal agencies are willing to prosecute for misinformation then spread it. Complete loss of integrity and loyalty to the Constitution.

Welldoya

Master
    I’ve seen posts by the left-wingers insinuating that the big bandage was an exaggeration intended to provoke sympathy.
    Not true.
    Several years ago I had some skin cancer cut off the top of my ear. It bled like a stuck pig. The doctor put a huge pressure bandage on my entire ear so I asked him about it.
    He said there are a lot of blood vessels in the ear and the big bandage was to control the bleeding. Within a couple of days I had a much smaller bandage applied.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    I’ve seen posts by the left-wingers insinuating that the big bandage was an exaggeration intended to provoke sympathy.
    Not true.
    Several years ago I had some skin cancer cut off the top of my ear. It bled like a stuck pig. The doctor put a huge pressure bandage on my entire ear so I asked him about it.
    He said there are a lot of blood vessels in the ear and the big bandage was to control the bleeding. Within a couple of days I had a much smaller bandage applied.
    Depending on where the ear gets cut, there are lots of blood vessels. Just like elephants, ears are used to regulate temperature. It may not be on the scale of an elephant, but it is something that happens. If the bullet had struck more cartilage and ear tissue, there would have been a lot more blood. It is hilarious to see all of the "tolerant" people not being very tolerant.

Top Bottom