Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

COWBOY UP! CASS Shooting Irons for sale - West Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I acquired these over the years before retirement, intending to get into CASS. Other interest and life intrudes; so time for someone else to enjoy them. I will list the items separately, but will not make a sale until 5 days after post to individual buyers to allow someone time to do a package buy as described below.

PM is the BEST way to reach me, and transactions will be on the west side FTF, no shipping.

Rossi Model R92 stainless 45 Colt, trapper, 16” barrel with leather sling. $450 SOLD

Stoeger Coach Gun, 12 gauge, 20” barrels, blued, hardwood stock. $400 SOLD

Stoeger Coach (1).jpg

Stoeger Coach (2).jpg

Stoeger Coach (3).jpg

SOLD Ruger New Vaquero 45 Colt/45 ACP convertible, stainless, black factory grip, less than 500 rounds through it. $550

SOLD Ruger New Vaquero 45 Colt/45 ACP convertible, stainless, black factory grip, unsure how many rounds but in great condition and functions perfectly. $550

Last edited:

Gunner061105

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
So the individual firearms are not for sale for 5 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Correct, but I will take first "I will take it" in PM as list to buy once that package deal delay expires. I should have mentioned that in the ad, thanks for asking.

Gunner061105

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Correct, but I will take first "I will take it" in PM as list to buy once that package deal delay expires. I should have mentioned that in the ad, thanks for asking.
That’s hard for me because if I commit today but, find something I want more in the next 5 days then I’m stuck because I’ve given my word but, I still have cash in my pocket... I am interested in the Rossi .45 rifle and the side by side but, can’t commit to buy them in 5 days. I’ll keep an eye on this post... GLWS

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
That’s hard for me because if I commit today but, find something I want more in the next 5 days then I’m stuck because I’ve given my word but, I still have cash in my pocket... I am interested in the Rossi .45 rifle and the side by side but, can’t commit to buy them in 5 days. I’ll keep an eye on this post... GLWS

This is a non-standard ad, and I understand your reasoning. To alleviate that; I am not in a must sell position, and any "I will take it" in PM can be cancelled the same way with no hard feelings.

I will just move on to the next respondent or advise they are still for sale.

Sandspur6

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I’ll take the Rossi .45 Rifle, whenever you get ready to sell it. Thanks.
PM sent.

Raven

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
I'll take the Vaquero with the convertible 45 ACP cylinder

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Please understand that I specified PM for response. Any PM that came in earlier with an "I'll take" statement gets first shot at any item.

Raven, both Vaqueros have the convertible cylinder.

Raven

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Please understand that I specified PM for response. Any PM that came in earlier with an "I'll take" statement gets first shot at any item.

Raven, both Vaqueros have the convertible cylinder.
PM sent. Sorry about that

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
All but the Stoeger Coach Gun have at least one buyer in line. Will advise Wen. if any are left, or close the thread if all sold. On the Stoeger Coach Gun,

I know a few sites are showing on sale at $399, but they are not in stock. Where they are in stock, the price is $499.

RackinRay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
All 45's and the rig are sold, Coach Gun back to the safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom