• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I sincerely believe that it should be mandatory that everyone should have to wear a mask.
    That way,I would not have to and be protected from catching kooties. --- SAWMAN

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, but not wearing a mask! And well, too many men are hardly what I would consider men these days. They refuse to stand for anything. They don't have principles of their own and they follow anyone and don't lead their family!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sorry, but not wearing a mask! And well, too many men are hardly what I would consider men these days. They refuse to stand for anything. They don't have principles of their own and they follow anyone and don't lead their family!

I enjoyed that, thanks

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wanted more info than I got from the radio. Its not general public areas, its at public businesses: for customers and employees conducting business under a overhead roof. Gas station awning fits (walls not mentioned) as does all the big tents set up for additional capacity, busses, uber & lyft too. It even tells you how the mask must be worn and when. Like eating at a table you don't need it, stand up and you do! There's exemptions listed.

http://www.pcbgov.com/Home/Components/News/News/4469/18

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... There's exemptions listed.

Section 4.6
    "A person exercising inside a Business while observing at least six feet of distancing from other persons."

So, just jog in-place, or do some 12-ounce curls of your favorite beverage, while you're inside.

Heck, for some unfortunate souls, simply walking inside is their 'cardio' for the day...

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm beginning to think this whole Covid crap is a big joke, just the normal Flu going around that they've renamed to scare people and have a reason to restrict our personal rights and somehow hand the Presidential election over to clueless Biden so he can be their puppet. Over the weekend I spoke with two different people who don't know each other that have had friends who never tested for Covid get positive results. Both times it happened when the individuals signed up to be tested but then never actually went and had the test done. It basically looks like if you sign up to be tested and then don't show up they are putting you in the positive pile. Time to go back to normal and let the damn disease run its course and stop the madness. I have no problem social distancing myself when going to stores so don't force me to wear a damn mask. I am boycotting all stores that require masks to be worn.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm beginning to think this whole Covid crap is a big joke, just the normal Flu going around that they've renamed to scare people and have a reason to restrict our personal rights and somehow hand the Presidential election over to clueless Biden so he can be their puppet. Over the weekend I spoke with two different people who don't know each other that have had friends who never tested for Covid get positive results. Both times it happened when the individuals signed up to be tested but then never actually went and had the test done. It basically looks like if you sign up to be tested and then don't show up they are putting you in the positive pile. Time to go back to normal and let the damn disease run its course and stop the madness. I have no problem social distancing myself when going to stores so don't force me to wear a damn mask. I am boycotting all stores that require masks to be worn.

the virus is real
    the fear is real
    the danger is very low
    they are using it to try to win in nov, the longer the big cities are shut, the more pressure it puts on trump.
    flu has probably killed 65,000 this season so far
    with so much overcounts on cv19, who knows how many have it? or died from it?

the swamp deep state is deeper and wider than anyone dreamed of

Goebbels would be proud

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Question: When you chose the Like icon for "Angry" based on the contents of a Linked Article, does it refect negatively against the Comment Poster/Member? Example #781.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Question: When you chose the Like icon for "Angry" based on the contents of a Linked Article, does it refect negatively against the Comment Poster/Member? Example #781.

If you mean some kind of "rating" for the forum member, I doubt it. I don't even think we have individual ratings.

If you're asking about whether the emoji/icon is directed at the member or the content, then I agree with Frank: I usually direct mine at the content. "Don't shoot the messenger" kinda thing. Sometimes, we need to share bad news, and an "angry" reaction is usually directed at the news, not the messenger.

So, if it's a news article, the reactions are to the content of the article.
    If it's an opinion by the member, then the reaction is ALSO to the content. (in that case, though, since the member created the content, the reaction is towards the member, too)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    PNJ reports over 500 new cases today.

IMG_5899.JPG

I wish we had a tracker for papercuts.
    Then would the governors mandate leather gloves and the banning of paper?

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    COVID, yes its real, yes its in you local area, yes its killing people, yes all the attributed deaths are absolutely due to the virus, yes the tests are absolutely accurate, no false positives, yes children will die, a couple have. Yes everybody will die (all the traffic accidents, heart attacks, kidney failures, hangnails and overdoses are COVID related. Unless we shut down the businesses, and kill our economy, ruin incomes, savings, retirement funds, and pension plans. We have to get rid of Trump for mishandling the whole thing and causing all the deaths.
    We need to confiscate all the guns and ammunition, and close the churches for good, ban gatherings, concerts, group events except riots. Banning hydroxychloroquine is the right thing to do, it kills people faster than a riot fire.
    But first we need to kill the spirit of all Americans and convince them that it's hopeless unless we depend on the government to take care of us, and support BLM for Gods sake!

When crows grow hands and knit sweaters, I'll start believing .0000001% of the main stream media.

And one last thing! Ask your Doctor if He/She has a supply of hydroxychloroquine at home. I did.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom