Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Def keeping in our thoughts man. Hope you both kick it quickly

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My best to both of you Frank. My wife and my prayers for both.
    How is the rest of your family ?? ---- SAWMAN

Spread all out, granddaughter in Houston had it for 6 weeks but OK now, I do not believe anyone else has got it, hope not at least..stay vigilant my Friend. I hate to be a sheep but am wearing a mask out and here around the wife..sick of it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Frank, you and me both. My wife tested postive on the 12, and I tested negative on the 16th. I am still feeling fine, she is in the master bedroom with a 102 fever. I am sleeping and living on the other side of the house, and have been hosing down the kitchen twice a day with lysol.

I feel your pain! I am in 1 bedroom, she in the other BUT she has the living room too and I have the patio, trying to keep her out of the kitchen...I am the one wearing the mask passing thru! Best thoughts , hoping for better health and we don't get sick!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FWIW: If you get a COVID-19 Test from your Doctors Office or other private source, they will provide the result but you will probably get a call from the County Health Dept too (had us worried). Seems all Test results go to the Health Dept and they don't know the source (private or public drive through) so they contact everybody with the result. Might be a bit different with Positives when they do the contact tracing stuff.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Public Testing screwing up names to specimens is total incompetence. Ask for name, if it matches list: use that Test Number assigned. We've seen the long multiple lanes/lines. How many hundreds or thousands of results got mixed up eact time this happened? Now consider the ramifications of peoples actions based on faulty results: go back home to mom & dad, visit grandma, go to work in social environment?

Convenience (no lines) and Work Absence note was the reason we used our Doctor's Office for Wife's test. Glad we went that route! My Wife is recovering well from her "covid-negative" illness: 10+ days with the majority of COVID-19 symptoms. I've had the dry cough but nothing else.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Public Testing screwing up names to specimens is total incompetence. Ask for name, if it matches list: use that Test Number assigned. We've seen the long multiple lanes/lines. How many hundreds or thousands of results got mixed up eact time this happened? Now consider the ramifications of peoples actions based on faulty results: go back home to mom & dad, visit grandma, go to work in social environment?

Convenience (no lines) and Work Absence note was the reason we used our Doctor's Office for Wife's test. Glad we went that route! My Wife is recovering well from her "covid-negative" illness: 10+ days with the majority of COVID-19 symptoms. I've had the dry cough but nothing else.

so the wife has most of the symptoms, and you one, but she is cv19 negative?

that doesn't give one a warm feeling about the testing or the labs..

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so the wife has most of the symptoms, and you one, but she is cv19 negative?

that doesn't give one a warm feeling about the testing or the labs..
    Yes, she had most of the symptoms with very degraded health, Dr said to Test which was Neg. She got a bit worse in some areas and her breathing/resperation was better than the threshold for hospitalization (per our Dr on vidchat and O2 saturation was good). We have blood O2 Sensor, BP monitor, high quality stethoscope, blood suger tester and thermometer to monitor her. Gotta say it got to the point I was very scared for her. She had actually finished the Rx antibiotics and steroids which I think helped but not the 2-3 day improvement we come to expect from them. She's up and about but wobbly (weak/fatigue/tires easily), dizzy (sinus/ear). Her breathing is greatly improved.

She has always been the "carrier monkey" catching a bug at work (nursing) and passing it to me, I routinely get sick in a few day with the same bug. That's the cost of marital bliss, Lol. It been over two weeks since she had collective symptoms. I could still be percolating something but only a sporadic dry cough comes and goes but that's lessening too.

wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I feel your pain! I am in 1 bedroom, she in the other BUT she has the living room too and I have the patio, trying to keep her out of the kitchen...I am the one wearing the mask passing thru! Best thoughts , hoping for better health and we don't get sick!
    I started feeling crappy on Sunday and slept for like two days, felt good yesterday and starting to get that tingly feeling in my nose and pressure in my head. Who knows. Went and got tested again at UWF today, wait and see agian. Hope it all works out for you and everyone, just over this shit already.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I started feeling crappy on Sunday and slept for like two days, felt good yesterday and starting to get that tingly feeling in my nose and pressure in my head. Who knows. Went and got tested again at UWF today, wait and see agian. Hope it all works out for you and everyone, just over this shit already.

So far other than tired, I take 2 tylenol and a dayquill in the AM and have a bit chest congestion at times. The wifes doc ordered a nausea med that if it does not work in 24 hrs she has to go to the hosp at 5PM today, she feels better but not there yet. This sucks

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am really sorry some of you and your families are getting it. I do hope and pray that you all will quickly recover. Unfortunately the virus will continue until people take it seriously.
    Was at Academy (P'cola) today. I saw a few people with masks only covering just their mouth, even saw an employee without one on in the back at the bow targets.
    But nothing there was as bad as Walmart (Pace Store) before noon today. There were many people only covering their mouth, and then there were the assholes. Mask below their mouths, covering nothing but their chin, another had his hanging off his ear. I guess Walmart only says you have to wear one, but doesn't say how?
    Also, if you think you've had the c-19, and want to know yes or no, you can give blood to the American Red Cross (The Big Red Bus), and they will check your blood for the antibodies (not a same day deal).
    So, give blood, either way, you'll be helping to save a life.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I am really sorry some of you and your families are getting it. I do hope and pray that you all will quickly recover. Unfortunately the virus will continue until people take it seriously.
    Was at Academy (P'cola) today. I saw a few people with masks only covering just their mouth, even saw an employee without one on in the back at the bow targets.
    But nothing there was as bad as Walmart (Pace Store) before noon today. There were many people only covering their mouth, and then there were the assholes. Mask below their mouths, covering nothing but their chin, another had his hanging off his ear. I guess Walmart only says you have to wear one, but doesn't say how?
    Also, if you think you've had the c-19, and want to know yes or no, you can give blood to the American Red Cross (The Big Red Bus), and they will check your blood for the antibodies (not a same day deal).
    So, give blood, either way, you'll be helping to save a life.

In Tennessee you cannot wear a mask covering your face is you have a concealed firearm...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In Tennessee you cannot wear a mask covering your face is you have a concealed firearm...
    That issue has come up in a few States before and they made a quick change in the law. This link says it's not an issue if your actions while wearing a mask are lawful.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If so, that falls into the same category as carrying concealed for a trip to the Post Office.

Would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it...
    Rather judged by 12 vs carried by 6...

If you're carrying properly, and they don't have an effective scanning device or protocol, who will know?

If Murphy gives you a heart-attack and the EMTs find it, oh well: Ya takes ya chances...

As for the masks thing, I genuinely hope folks who have it recover smoothly. However, no matter how "serious" the global population treats this disease, it isn't going anywhere. The same folks who designed it and released it will keep doing so as they deem necessary. It is a means to an end, and part of that road is this increasingly-hyped-up miracle "vaccine".

If you've got co-morbidity conditions, or whatever the term is (diabetes, heart problems, lung problems, old age, etc), then take extra precautions.

There are many reasons some people can't wear a mask.
    There are many reasons some people shouldn't wear a mask.
    There are many reasons people shouldn't be fined or jailed for "not" wearing a mask.

This economy needs to get back on track or the Nation will suffer much longer than any election cycle.

These attacks on personal rights need to stop or this Nation will have bigger problems than a tricky virus.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If so, that falls into the same category as carrying concealed for a trip to the Post Office.

Would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it...
    Rather judged by 12 vs carried by 6...

If you're carrying properly, and they don't have an effective scanning device or protocol, who will know?

If Murphy gives you a heart-attack and the EMTs find it, oh well: Ya takes ya chances...

As for the masks thing, I genuinely hope folks who have it recover smoothly. However, no matter how "serious" the global population treats this disease, it isn't going anywhere. The same folks who designed it and released it will keep doing so as they deem necessary. It is a means to an end, and part of that road is this increasingly-hyped-up miracle "vaccine".

If you've got co-morbidity conditions, or whatever the term is (diabetes, heart problems, lung problems, old age, etc), then take extra precautions.

There are many reasons some people can't wear a mask.
    There are many reasons some people shouldn't wear a mask.
    There are many reasons people shouldn't be fined or jailed for "not" wearing a mask.

This economy needs to get back on track or the Nation will suffer much longer than any election cycle.

These attacks on personal rights need to stop or this Nation will have bigger problems than a tricky virus.

“concealed means concealed”. That is why I have a 380 and a wallet holster that is my hospital, etc carry Gun.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Panama City Beach just made masks mandatory in public and businesses (except gyms). Haven't found what the penalty (if any) would be. Soggy masks and bad tan lines at the water park, pool and beach. The eating and drinking thing could be a challenge. Lol

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Panama City Beach just made masks mandatory in public and businesses (except gyms). Haven't found what the penalty (if any) would be. Soggy masks and bad tan lines at the water park, pool and beach. The eating and drinking thing could be a challenge. Lol

"Mandatory in public"?
    So, at the gas station pump, you have to wear a mask?
    Go through a drive-thru, and you have to wear a mask?
    Is driving in your car considered "in public"?
    What about riding a bicycle?
    Walking in a park?
    How about a convertible with the top down?
    Getting out of your car in a parking lot, before you walk into the store?
    Step outside your front door walking to your car in the driveway?

Anyone seen any SOLID SCIENCE on how exactly this disease is spread and how effectively these pick-your-own material masks reduce that spread?

IMG_5757.PNG

Top Bottom