• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have already threatened to show up with a news crew to one of our local elected officials offices that are requiring masks in their offices with my OFFICIAL DOCTOR'S NOTE and let them turn me away on camera. One news source was willing to go with me. Magically, I got a work around to my no mask issue!

My wife is scared to death I am going to either end up in jail, shoot someone, or worse! I have been called "THAT GUY" by so many and even those close to me. Screw you and the horse you rode in on with your mask mandate. I will live my life without a mask. You want to wear a mask, be my guest. I will not look at you one bit funny or say you don't need to wear it!

There are those out there using a medical condition as a reason to not wear a mask. Some are bogus, some are real. But it is not up to you to decide! I shouldn't have had to make a dang doctor's appointment to prove that I can't wear a dang mask! And don't ask me why. I will not tell you either. That's between me and my doctor and those I trust. And I am finding out real quick these days who I can trust!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    well the wife got tested, positive and been sick for 5 days now. I was a little run down a couple days but generally OK...She went to the Dentist in Florala, puppy sitting in Destin and publix and winn dixie in Crestview.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    h
    well the wife got tested, positive and been sick for 5 days now. I was a little run down a couple days but generally OK...She went to the Dentist in Florala, puppy sitting in Destin and publix and winn dixie in Crestview.
    hang in there....

double up on d3, vit c complex and zinc tabs..

boil a chicken, and drink the broth....lots

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So far I am not much affected, she has been sick for 10 days and got tested 5 days ago. EmergenC, all my reg vitamins, zinc and she lost her taste, I never have

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please, wear one then.

As for me, I will continue to choose not to, except for times that my employer requires it. I’ve been practicing social distancing since before it was cool. I don’t leave home when I’m feeling ill, I cover my mouth with my elbow when I cough or sneeze, and I frequently wash my hands/use hand sanitizer.

But I do not trust the government to act with my personal best interest in mind, nor do I trust the media to report without bias or motive, nor do I trust the CDC/Health organizations to report the numbers correctly. Show me a report dated prior to this year that says the daily wear of a cloth mask does anything to prevent the spread of disease.

Anyway, I’m no expert, I’m just a common sense kind of person and a critical thinker. And I’m a free American capable of making decisions in my own best interest. You are as well. Time will tell, and history will be the judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly you said it perfectly, common sense practices in place in daily life (covid) or not

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well dang Frank, guess I should wait a bit before doing the porch work for you. So let me know when you two are back 100% so I can do that for you.
    You both hang in there and I'll include you both in my daily prayers.
    I'm a ways away from you, but if ya'll need something, such as food or even dog food, if you let me know, I can go get it for you and leave it on the porch. God Bless

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Download the app and start shopping. I have received my order within an hour here in Freeport.

We use Shipt ($100/year) and Walmart pickup (free).

I have not seen the inside of a grocery store since before the pandemic.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Party in Kissimmee- masks not required.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank, I'm sorry your Lady is sick and wish her a fast and full recovery and sincerely hope you aren't compromised by the bug too. Prayers for both of you. We care, please keep us posted.

wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As I do as much as I can and wear a mask around her, I am constantly wiping and spraying! Thanks Guys!

Frank, you and me both. My wife tested postive on the 12, and I tested negative on the 16th. I am still feeling fine, she is in the master bedroom with a 102 fever. I am sleeping and living on the other side of the house, and have been hosing down the kitchen twice a day with lysol.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am praying for everyone affected by this virus, stay safe everyone. Frank what's the latest?

Well I do feel better this AM, but have really never been sick, just tired and a low grade fever at times. Diana on the other hand is miserable, nauseated, low fever, headache, hard to eat, hard to sleep stuffy head. Her 12th day, hope for a better ending to the week.

I am wearing a mask around her, wiping the house down, spraying everything, thank for the thoughts

Latest posts

Top Bottom