• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    China's public blackmail and manipulations have no boundaries and continue to succeed as threats of retaliation continue. However, it does clearly show the true face of the government of the PRC. Unfortunately, China's manufacturing of critical supplies leave most Govs/Agencies with little choice. Time for the WORLD to freeze every cent of China's financial and property assets. This is a deadly material War all because China wants to block the truth and not ""loose face" on the World stage.

Now China is Threatening Australia for recommending "investigating" the origin of China's WuFlu!

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Infrastructure.
    Most countries in Africa aren't exactly full of folks flying internationally or even domestically.
    Not to mention if the USA has few testing kits, how many do you think some country in central Africa has for x amount of people
    Apparently it is arriving in africa,
    link discusses it. https://www.afro.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus-covid-19
    Looks like a shotgun. Cape town after a lockdown there is looting.

1588020526567.png

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    china sent the virus to Africa to infect them to distract the world. I do not see biden running in the end with this last sexapaid and his diminishing function. Trump has to win for the good of the Nayion, otherwise we are doomed and their coup worked

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    china sent the virus to Africa to infect them to distract the world. I do not see biden running in the end with this last sexapaid and his diminishing function. Trump has to win for the good of the Nayion, otherwise we are doomed and their coup worked
    Not so many the in US really care too much about africa and most of the young barely know where Africa is. This virus now seems to be everywhere except the south pole and the moon.
    The Chinese are interested in Africa for its resources and also as a market. In past centuries before the arabian dhows got there, the chinese were sailing their junks on the eastern coast of africa and perhaps further. One of the emperors decided to close off china from trade and trade went to the muslims and then to the europeans later when Portuguese got there.

.270 Win

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm with you Frank, unless the commies can milk this china flu thing through debate and election time, Biden will never make the cut. He could no more debate Donald Trump than my unborn grandchildren.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Infrastructure.
    Most countries in Africa aren't exactly full of folks flying internationally or even domestically.
    Not to mention if the USA has few testing kits, how many do you think some country in central Africa has for x amount of people

pretty sure bill gates would send all the tests to the lost continent of Africastan if he could.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've read many political driven and medical articles about how WuFlu is going to heavily impact minority communities; blaming a lack of preventive and routine medical care for common health conditions and underlying conditions that contribute to WuFlu fatalities. Causation primarly due to income and medical accessibility. Like many other destructive issues related to those communities, personal responsibility is not prevalent. One of several examples:

Looks like We're NOT all in this together. I'm sure people of other backgrounds are having various size parties too but don't blame others for the results of your actions. Reap as you sow, good or bad and don't come crying to me.

life is tough, it is even tougher when your are stupid....John Wayne

I have no pity for stupid people, don't be stupid..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wildrider666 said:

I've read many political driven and medical articles about how WuFlu is going to heavily impact minority communities; blaming a lack of preventive and routine medical care for common health conditions and underlying conditions that contribute to WuFlu fatalities. Causation primarly due to income and medical accessibility. Like many other destructive issues related to those communities, personal responsibility is not prevalent. One of several examples:

www.foxnews.com

Chicago partygoers in viral video are 'literally putting everyone around you in danger,' governor says
    A viral video purportedly showed a massive house party in Chicago Sunday despite a stay-at-home order meant to limit the impact of the coronavirus.

www.foxnews.com
    www.foxnews.com

Looks like We're NOT all in this together. I'm sure people of other backgrounds are having various size parties too but don't blame others for the results of your actions. Reap as you sow, good or bad and don't come crying to me.

life is tough, it is even tougher when your are stupid....John Wayne

I have no pity for stupid people, don't be stupid..

I guess some of these people will get a darwin award. A darwin award can be a cure for stupid.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not so many the in US really care too much about africa and most of the young barely know where Africa is. This virus now seems to be everywhere except the south pole and the moon.
    The Chinese are interested in Africa for its resources and also as a market. In past centuries before the arabian dhows got there, the chinese were sailing their junks on the eastern coast of africa and perhaps further. One of the emperors decided to close off china from trade and trade went to the muslims and then to the europeans later when Portuguese got there.

I was in Africa in '05 and '06 and the Chinese had a strong presence then. Looks like the only people that knew were those of us working there.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was in Africa in '05 and '06 and the Chinese had a strong presence then. Looks like the only people that knew were those of us working there.
    I was in an eastern african country 75-77 and the chinese were there in lesser amounts than they had been because the Russians and Cubans were offering more at the time.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess some of these people will get a darwin award. A darwin award can be a cure for stupid.

They get the Darwin Award while mamma's cry "my poor child!" My give a shit meter will still be on ZERO. Problem remains, one of them may have a job and infect others in public.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They get the Darwin Award while mamma's cry "my poor child!" My give a shit meter will still be on ZERO. Problem remains, one of them may have a job and infect others in public.
    That is why when in public I wear gloves and N95 mask. I go out very seldom and do not eat food prepared by others. Today I wash the outer packaging of everything before it went in fridge. The rest of it was left in the car for 24 hours or so to get warm and decontaminate.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This should go over nicely

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Georgia health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are about to start an antibody testing survey in an effort to better understand how many Georgians may have already been infected with the coronavirus.

Officials say that between Tuesday, April 28 and May 4, public health teams will be visiting homes in Fulton and DeKalb County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This should go over nicely

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Georgia health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are about to start an antibody testing survey in an effort to better understand how many Georgians may have already been infected with the coronavirus.

Officials say that between Tuesday, April 28 and May 4, public health teams will be visiting homes in Fulton and DeKalb County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Participation is voluntary." yet "highly encouraged".

A bunch of questions and a blood sample?
    Get the F off my property.

Top Bottom