• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drove down the beach to get some light switches. Roads busy, business and hotel parking lots packed: some bars and restaurants had erected outside tents which don't count against the building 25% capacity limits: packed asshole to belly button. Indiana, Wisconsin, New York, Tennessee are here along with the hords from Ga and Al. Corona Cash? I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    its a $$$ Game at this point. 13k for a case admission 39k when put on ventilator paid to hospital from the usg. Doctors being pushed to file all deaths as covid etc. From the internet for what that's worth.
    Sure it is, it's all about the money, that's why the jackasses (CEO's and Presidents) at the 3 major pensacola hospitals sent out letters to the BOCC in Esc and SRC saying to open the beaches. Hell, they want the Money when the virus kicks in.
    They can't make money on healthy people.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the beaches Stayed Closed we wouldn't be overrun by out of work vacationers, especially those from out of State WuFlu hotspots.

Wife's Hospital doesn't have any WuFlu patients Admitted at this time. Hospitals could have resumed elective surgeries. That might not be as high with fees to Surgeons/Drs. Bad WuFlu gets a room, equipment, nursing care, food/housekeeping, lab work and a Dr that makes rounds: all feeding the Hospital coffers.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now they're saying CoronaVirus survivors are Banned from joining the Military. Wonder why? Are they foreseeing future health problems from it, years after getting it?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s certainly possible, I’m pretty sure it is doing what the designers intended it to do , they would also have a good idea of the long term effects as well.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's strange.

I think this disqualifer is a temporary firewall and it will be reviewed down the road once the duty experts get a better handle on long term physical impacts, reinfection, active virus carriers and what protections a vaccine provides (long like Polio vaccine or short term like the annual Flu). Though it will keep know Positives off the Rolls, it's like pissing in the wind as far as trying to protect the Force from infection considering all other potential exposures.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drove down the beach to get some light switches. Roads busy, business and hotel parking lots packed: some bars and restaurants had erected outside tents which don't count against the building 25% capacity limits: packed asshole to belly button. Indiana, Wisconsin, New York, Tennessee are here along with the hords from Ga and Al. Corona Cash? I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

Exactly. Florida will have its tourist dollar no matter who it kills.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As of midnight, 16 Apr 2020, there were 677,055 confirmed covid-19 cases in the U.S., and there was 34,580 reported deaths.
    I do not see the curve, but a steady increase.

As of today, 16 May 2020, there were 1,503,629 confirmed covid-19 cases in the U.S., and there was 89,442 reported deaths.

That's 826,574 more confirmed cases and 54,862 more deaths exactly 1 month ago today.
    That's well more than a 50% increase. And it's still climbing.
    Depending on which news and person reporting you listen to, they project by the end of this month,
    there could be 200,000 new cases a day and 3,000 deaths a day in the US by early June 2020.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As of today, 16 May 2020, there were 1,503,629 confirmed covid-19 cases in the U.S., and there was 89,442 reported deaths.

That's 826,574 more confirmed cases and 54,862 more deaths exactly 1 month ago today.
    That's well more than a 50% increase. And it's still climbing.
    Depending on which news and person reporting you listen to, they project by the end of this month,
    there could be 200,000 new cases a day and 3,000 deaths a day in the US by early June 2020.
    I am not sure what is predicted, but this is about where we are in Santa Rosa County, fl
    1589669413646.png

About one confirmed case per 1,000 population.
    1589669540181.png

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess we will see what happens
    Trump says he's taking malaria drug in case he gets virus

The Associated Press
    ZEKE MILLER and DARLENE SUPERVILLE

May 18th 2020 4:58PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Monday that he is taking a malaria drug to lessen symptoms should he get the new coronavirus, even though the drug is unproven for fighting COVID-19.
    Trump told reporters he has been taking the drug, hydroxychloroquine, and a zinc supplement daily “for about a week and a half now.” Trump spent weeks pushing the drug as a potential cure for COVID-19 against the cautionary advice of many of his administration's top medical professionals. The drug has the potential to cause significant side effects in some patients and has not been shown to combat the new coronavirus.
    Trump said his doctor did not recommend the drug to him, but he requested it from the White House physician.
    "I started taking it, because I think it’s good," Trump said. "I’ve heard a lot of good stories.”
    He dismissed reports of side effects, saying, “All I can tell you is, so far I seem to be OK.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FDA says Hydroxi....... can cause heart problems. Hope he doesn't have "the big one" before the election.
    For six years when I lived in africa I daily took something that was called chloroquinone that is almost the same thing. In fact most of the foreigners and some locals took it. Tropical malaria if you get a bad case, especially in a child, the kid is out playing in the morning, gets a cerebral attack of it in afternoon, and may be dead the next morning.
    If Trump is under medical supervision, he is likely ok.
    If you get a bad case of covid 19 one can also be in big. Trump is likely one tough SOB lol.
    With Trump I try be be fair and what he is doing for himself while having some element of risk, is likely ok. His medical team will be checking out his heart function at least daily I assume.
    Right at this moment I am getting over something that has been hitting me off and on since last summer and every so often it strikes for about 3-4 days, I keep worrying is it covid 19 or not.
    My last social thing was attending a meeting of a board that I am on. We did pass some papers around and after the meeting I used a wipe to clean my hands.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess we will see what happens
    That drug is heavily used to treat Lupus and keep it in check. The big Pharma Co. started restricting RX to Lupus patients who have needed it daily for decades, their lives are pretty miserable without it. I would rather see the Lupus need filled 100% before it used as a "possible" preventive measure.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FDA says Hydroxi....... can cause heart problems. Hope he doesn't have "the big one" before the election.
    And plastic car part are made with chemicals know by the state of CA to cause cancer in lab animals when the part is surgical embedded under their skin. [Sarcasm] everything can kill you in the right quantity including distilled and purified water. Lol but true!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I did not bother to finish the clip.
    I suggest using to google to fact check
    At one time PCR was only qualitative. It is 2020 and things progress. There is real time PCR that is quantitative.
    Here is company that offer such equipment and instruments
    www.sigmaaldrich.com › molecular-biology-products

Quantitative PCR, or real-time PCR, (qPCR) and reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR) use the linearity of DNA amplification to determine absolute or relative quantities of a known sequence in a sample. By using a fluorescent reporter in the reaction, it is possible to measure DNA generation in the qPCR assay.

Wiki input on the subject
    A real-time polymerase chain reaction (real-time PCR), also known as quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR), is a laboratory technique of molecular biology based on the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It monitors the amplification of a targeted DNA molecule during the PCR (i.e., in real time), not at its end, as in conventional PCR. Real-time PCR can be used quantitatively (quantitative real-time PCR) and semi-quantitatively (i.e., above/below a certain amount of DNA molecules) (semi-quantitative real-time PCR).

Two common methods for the detection of PCR products in real-time PCR are (1) non-specific fluorescent dyes that intercalate with any double-stranded DNA and (2) sequence-specific DNA probes consisting of oligonucleotides that are labelled with a fluorescent reporter, which permits detection only after hybridization of the probe with its complementary sequence.

The Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments (MIQE) guidelines propose that the abbreviation qPCR be used for quantitative real-time PCR and that RT-qPCR be used for reverse transcription–qPCR.[1] The acronym "RT-PCR" commonly denotes reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction and not real-time PCR, but not all authors adhere to this convention.[2]

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I post what I find interesting, it is up to the reader to determine what is true, I am not going to "vet" everything I post, that is the readers area..

finish the clip, then you can comment on it..

Top Bottom