• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Seems to me that your "opinion" is ENTIRELY consistent with the BATFE's opinion letters and is verified by the fact that they have arrested and imprisoned several individuals for doing exactly what they are now telling everyone they should do . . . . even if they did not legally make the weapon, but instead bought it from a manufacturer.
    That's bullshit that we can buy and invest money into something that they can just decide what we are allowed to have

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Land of the free ...

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

Land of the free to do as your told
    Which is BS. I miss the 60’s &70’s which weren’t really that free but better than the state of the 2nd today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geez it's only $200.00. Just thank God they haven't thought of keeping up with inflation or the stamp in todays dollars would be $4,017.84.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      50 KB · Views: 82

TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    70 million improperly lead. My point isnt that we stop the erosion of traditional values, we may well be beyond that. But I refuse to give up. I have a young son, and a wife that I want to leave in a better world. My point is that we should all be doing our part close to home.

:)
    Sorry dude that horse left the barn along time ago we should’ve started the fight 10 years ago and we are yet to put up a defense your young son and wife will not enjoy a better world thanks to all the complacency of good Americans that sat around and did nothing When we should’ve stood up for what we believe in in our way of life never mind all the good Americans who died fighting for our country and values I guess that was all in vain everything they died for went straight down the drain thanks America you deserve what you got coming. For all you who say why don’t you do something Christ I am 76 in my younger days oh I would be standing up . The perverts in this country stand up for the Pervert community then law-abiding God-fearing people stand up for themselves

blackhawk

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The whole points system is for every gun to fail so you have to register them. That's what they told you they were going to have you do and get you to pay them to do it. This falls in line with their plan to confiscate the guns since they will know who has what guns. Fist make a list which we will have to pay them to do. Then take them all away. That has been the plan since day one.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geez it's only $200.00. Just thank God they haven't thought of keeping up with inflation or the stamp in todays dollars would be $4,017.84.
    Lick that boot. It also makes state to state travel ridiculous. Why would you want more control? When they want you to register your hunting rifle because it's a "tactical assault sniper" maybe you'll wake up.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you file a police report on the "boating accident?" Was a claim filed with your insurance company, and the boat owners insurance company? If not, why not? The ATF will want to know, and see copies of the reports, if any. Just messing with you, lol, but I wouldn't put it pass them.

Midway has gone from about two pages of braces down to less than seven at last count. Brownell's still has a good stock of them as a few days ago.

Me, I'll just Form 1 mine. I want to stay legal and out of jail. $200.00 bucks is a small price to pay to be worry free.
    Mass non-compliance is the only way to fight this if they try to change their definitions. We all know that the ATF is outside of their legal authority on this. If you SBR yours, you are just giving them a win and hurting the rest of us and gun rights in general. Don't give them an inch because they will take a mile.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would I want to travel with an NFA firearm? I have dozens of non NFA guns to travel with. The SBR is just for fun and so I don't look gay with a pistol brace. Oh and as far as control, I also have dozens of guns that not only got lost in a boating accident but were last registered to the Wehrmacht back in 1944 :). I think it's good to have a few registered guns to turn over when the black helicopter lands so they'll think they got them all. Sort of like having a "drop" gun.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Why would I want to travel with an NFA firearm?............

When my brother lived in Georgia, every year he'd have a pig roast for his neighbors and friends, some of which would camp out for the weekend on his farm. I'd bring some NFA items for he and his guests to shoot. After sunset, a sheet would be rigged up in his front yard as a screen and we'd watch movies and have a camp fire. Wish he hadn't moved to Utah...lost a great place to deer hunt Georgia every year, but he's happily retired there now. Not knowing the exact date of the annual pig roast, I'd put in the paperwork with a whole year time span (as opposed to a specific weekend listed) to travel to Georgia.

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would I want to travel with an NFA firearm? I have dozens of non NFA guns to travel with. The SBR is just for fun and so I don't look gay with a pistol brace. Oh and as far as control, I also have dozens of guns that not only got lost in a boating accident but were last registered to the Wehrmacht back in 1944 :). I think it's good to have a few registered guns to turn over when the black helicopter lands so they'll think they got them all. Sort of like having a "drop" gun.
    Why would you want to own a gun that you can't freely travel with? Why put limits on yourself? Why buy firearms that you plan on letting the government have in that situation and on top of that PAY FOR IT to be on their list? That is ridiculously irrational.

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also if you think a pistol brace makes you look "gay" just think about how wasting your $200 and licking the govt boot makes you look

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Sorry dude that horse left the barn along time ago we should’ve started the fight 10 years ago and we are yet to put up a defense your young son and wife will not enjoy a better world thanks to all the complacency of good Americans that sat around and did nothing When we should’ve stood up for what we believe in in our way of life never mind all the good Americans who died fighting for our country and values I guess that was all in vain everything they died for went straight down the drain thanks America you deserve what you got coming. For all you who say why don’t you do something Christ I am 76 in my younger days oh I would be standing up . The perverts in this country stand up for the Pervert community then law-abiding God-fearing people stand up for themselves
    1st. Im out of breath reading that.
    2nd. I agree this should have been faced sooner, but it wasn't and the only thing you can do with history is learn from it. The time to make a decision is today.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I choose to own and enjoy NFA. Many choose to not, and that is fine. Many have limited or no choice of what they own or even a place to shoot, depending upon where they choose to live. We all choose and therefore must deal with the consequences of our choices.

As far as the brace thing goes, it's my opinion that ATF is telling us to break the law by removing a factory installed brace (if they rule the vast majority of braced equipped pistols are really Short Barrel RIFLES) (you cannot make a pistol out of a RIFLE without an approved Form 1) and commit perjury in saying you MADE and telling you to mark your name on the SBR as the MAKER via the Form 1 process. That is some of what my detailed response is saying that will be sent to ATF during the comment period. Now, if you were the one putting a brace on a pistol, you are the maker. My response to ATF goes into more detail than this short paragraph.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As mentioned in the other thread. Braces can still be a thing even if this passes if your OAL is over 26". Braced 12.5" AR with a mil spec tube is over 26", still a short barrel, still NOT a SBR.

All the folding stock guns are screwed.

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I choose to own and enjoy NFA. Many choose to not, and that is fine. Many have limited or no choice of what they own or even a place to shoot, depending upon where they choose to live. We all choose and therefore must deal with the consequences of our choices.

As far as the brace thing goes, it's my opinion that ATF is telling us to break the law by removing a factory installed brace (if they rule the vast majority of braced equipped pistols are really Short Barrel RIFLES) (you cannot make a pistol out of a RIFLE without an approved Form 1) and commit perjury in saying you MADE and telling you to mark your name on the SBR as the MAKER via the Form 1 process. That is some of what my detailed response is saying that will be sent to ATF during the comment period. Now, if you were the one putting a brace on a pistol, you are the maker. My response to ATF goes into more detail than this short paragraph.
    Sure I just don't want my normal stuff turned into NFA. The NFA is a hot piece of garbage law that shouldn't exist in the first place. If you haven't read or watched the videos on how the NFA came to be I would highly suggest that you research it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom