• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I havent read anyones post. I didn’t realize there were legit Harris supporters on gun forums.
    There are even liberal gun forums. But, just like most gun forums, a handful of folks dominate the conversation with their particular axe that needs grinding.

SLTW

Expert
    There are even liberal gun forums. But, just like most gun forums, a handful of folks dominate the conversation with their particular axe that needs grinding.

I don’t like republican leadership at all, but I align more with republican values. A liberal gun owner sounds like an oxymoron.

#libertarianlife
    #anarchy

Lol

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I genuinely wish the no-kidding Harris supporters would continue the dialogue and try to explain (with facts) why they fervently believe the way they do. Especially if they claim to be 2A supporters and US Patriots, too.

It doesn’t make sense, and I honestly don’t understand how they rationalize the multiple conflicting issues.

SLTW

Expert
    I genuinely wish the no-kidding Harris supporters would continue the dialogue and try to explain (with facts) why they fervently believe the way they do. Especially if they claim to be 2A supporters and US Patriots, too.

It doesn’t make sense, and I honestly don’t understand how they rationalize the multiple conflicting issues.

“I’m pro 2A, but…”

Every Liberal I know own firearms.
    Some own a lot of firearms. You never know when a friend might need to borrow one.

FLT

Master
    I think more people than one would assume , will find themselves aligned if or when all hell breaks loose. Politics will get pretty far down everyone’s list of what’s important . That’s my opinion and nothing more.

willieG

Shooter

Most people are not one issue voters. There are many important issues at stake this (and every) election. trump can't be trusted to protect 2A anymore then Democrats can.
    Remember... "Just take the guns and we'll worry about due process later"? He will sell you out in a minute if it benefits him.

Whoever is president needs to be president of ALL the people, not just 30% of the people.
    I'm an independant conservative, not pro Harris, just anti trump. ;)

Top Bottom