Luke

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    New Price - $1600

Christensen Arms Ridgline rifle chambered in 6.5PRC in a left-handed configuration, 20" carbon fiber wrapped barrel. Very light set-up and the 6.5PRC is an awesome caliber on an awesome platform. I shoot the FFT version which hits sub-moa with all of the factory ammo I put through it. This version weighs only 6.3 lbs.

Rifle is brand new and only removed from box for pictures; bolt hasn't even been installed. Here's the link to the Christensen Arms description: https://christensenarms.com/ridgeline/.

EDIT Price reduction - $1600. Would be open to trades but I don't have my eye on anything in particular.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
      IMG_4406.jpg
      282.8 KB · Views: 103
    • IMG_4407.jpg
      IMG_4407.jpg
      284.7 KB · Views: 104
    • IMG_4408.jpg
      IMG_4408.jpg
      310 KB · Views: 105
    • IMG_4409.jpg
      IMG_4409.jpg
      413.5 KB · Views: 96
    Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Christensen Arms Ridgline rifle chamber in 6.5PRC in a left-handed configuration, 20" carbon fiber wrapped barrel. Very light set-up and the 6.5PRC is an awesome caliber on an awesome platform I shoot the FFT version which hits sub-moa with all of the factory ammo I put through it. This version weighs only 6.3 lbs.

Rifle is brand new and only removed from box for pictures; bolt hasn't even been installed. Here's the link to the Christensen Arms description: https://christensenarms.com/ridgeline/.

Storytime on why I'm selling a brand new rifle - I purchased this online from BattleHawk Armory online but the listing picture and description was for the Ridgeline FFT, which is shorter and lighter and the rifle I intended to purchase. Since the price was about $300 cheaper than anywhere else I could find, I became concerned and checked the UPC code to discovered it matched the standard Ridgeline. BattleHawk Armory has no customer service phone number (on purpose) so I emailed, about 15 minutes after the purchase. Received no response for 4 days, until I received a shipping confirmation - 5 minutes after the shipping confirmation I received a response from the customer service rep stating they had already shipped the firearm and if I wanted to return it there would be a 20% re-stocking fee. After that they did not return any other emails.

Moral of the story: Shop local. My loss is your gain.it is a badass rifle and the FFT version I have shoots sub-moa with all of the factory ammo I put through it. This version weighs only 6.3 lbs.

Ask $1850. Would be open to trades but I don't have my eye on anything in particular. Trade $1850
    PM sent

Top Bottom