• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willieG

Shooter
    Some people (myself included) are not concerned so much with what the media says or does, but rather concerned with what the candidates themselves say and do. Pretty simple actually.
    The media can not be trusted to give you the truth 100% of the time.
    You have to do your own homework.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    I can’t understand it either. Just look around. Go to the grocery store.
    The border issue alone would cause me to vote for Trump.
    I'll third that, voting for Harris is voting for more inflation, prices will never go down and the border is going to lead to the downfall of this country.

RaySendero

Shooter
    I'll third that, voting for Harris is voting for more inflation, prices will never go down and the border is going to lead to the downfall of this country.
    YEP - Voting for Harris/Walz is just plain Anti-American.
    If you live in America and like America don't vote Harris/Walz.
    If you hate America, then leave and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Carl

Master
    Who the F cares who ernurse votes for? You guys are really delving into the important stuff here, we're gonna turn this thing around this time!

MarkS

Master
    There are lots of business with help wanted signs in there windows. Several people that I know including my wife have been to and been told they’re not hiring or they just filled the position but the signs are still in the window and a lot of them are online. I have to wonder if these are the so called jobs that have been created. Job openings that only exist on paper for the benefit of the party in power so they can claim they’re creating jobs.

Fdanielmpt

Shooter
    If she has any chance of winning where are all those people that support her.I cant believe after her dodging the issues and with that stupid cackle and changing rhetoric she has any chance . does anyone claim to vote for her?
    I know of one person that will vote for Harris.its not me just to clarify
    I live in Navarre I know several Lib tards here and boy they get pissed if you ask them anything about her. She will win though the elections are rigged that is why the alphabit channels are inflating the ratings for her so they can say "see we were right all along she w as ahead" We live in a communist country elections are stolen... I could go on but we all know it. I hope the FBI Irs or the ones that are really running this country don't see this post

m4a1sof

Expert
    To this day I can't find anyone who will admit they voted for Biden let alone are going to vote for Kamala. I won't be surprised at all if she wins though, just look who the president is now.

Direwolf

Shooter
    Been a long time since I felt someone was ignorant enough to put on ignore…..anyone that is delusional enough to think cameltoe is the best choice for the health of this country is exactly why the ignore button was invented.

DOG_FEEDER

Shooter
    Been a long time since I felt someone was ignorant enough to put on ignore…..anyone that is delusional enough to think cameltoe is the best choice for the health of this country is exactly why the ignore button was invented.
    There is no way I will ignore Harris supporters, they will need reminded about their choices. I just wish they had something in their avatar to let people know they are a democrat and not to be taken seriously about anything.

Direwolf

Shooter
    That’s what is so convenient about the ignore feature. It keeps a handy list so you don’t have to see their mindless posts but can always see who they are. It’s a win/win.

FLT

Master
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. It pays to know what the opposition is planning.

Top Bottom