• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Over in az there is alot of picket signs for Ukraine and Palestine. I always told them if they care so much fly over there and pick up a weapon. Otherwise nobody cares
    In my long-festering (over 40 years!) geopolitical thriller, one passage involves a typical Cuban protest in Miami, the kind that have been going on for sixty years now.

There is an old man, who looks to be about 90 years old, yelling in Spanish, arms flailing. Several others are trying to restrain him. One of the characters who doesn't speak Spanish asks another who does: "What's going on?" He replies:

"The old man is threatening to kill Castro, and the others are holding him back." :)

Or, as the father of a friend once said: "The problem is, all the "brave" Cubans are in Miami."

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    FWIW, I think it was a Norinco SKS.
    Reports that I'm see it might be a Norinco SKS-D, AK magazine feed variant of the SKS.
    I remember them from the early 90's I always wanted one.

Last edited:

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Some other strange things that i've gleaned, both Thomas Crooks and this guy were in Blackrock commercials.
    One is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action.

I go back to the Kennedy assignations(John and Robert) and MLK, this is what gave us the GCA of 1968.
    Could this be less about killing Trump(that would be icing on the cake) and more about setting up the conditions for a
    full semi-auto ban?
    I know but its Conspiracy Theorists 38-0 now.

mrjenkins

Expert
    Some other strange things that i've gleaned, both Thomas Crooks and this guy were in Blackrock commercials.

I go back to the Kennedy assignations(John and Robert) and MLK, this is what gave us the GCA of 1968.
    Could this be less about killing Trump(that would be icing on the cake) and more about setting up the conditions for a
    full semi-auto ban?
    They can ban semis all they want. Come take mine.

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    They can ban semis all they want. Come take mine.
    Not the point. They don't have to take them, they can ban the sale or transfer, even to inheritance.
    Doesn't even have to be a penalty, just confiscate when found, no new ones manufactured and no transfers.
    Eventually they become antiques, go to buy backs etc.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master

full semi-auto ban?
    Oh, no doubt. That's what I said about the first one:

It clearly gives more ammunition... in their mind, at least... to the "party of gun control", right before the election.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Bitch bitch bitch but nothing ever gets better and man its pure hell the more I think I know. How to stop caring?

My thought of the day is that these shooters all seem to have spent too much time on the dark corners of the internet.

mrjenkins

Expert
    Not the point. They don't have to take them, they can ban the sale or transfer, even to inheritance.
    Doesn't even have to be a penalty, just confiscate when found, no new ones manufactured and no transfers.
    Eventually they become antiques, go to buy backs etc.
    All of my guns were bought private sale. I have a shit ton of spare parts and ammo. Gonna be getting a reloading bench soon. What I'm getting at is they don't know what I got and it's gonna stay that way. My kids are getting my guns when I die regardless of what tyranny they have going on. There is likely going to be another civil war if they pull that off.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Bitch bitch bitch but nothing ever gets better and man its pure hell the more I think I know. How to stop caring?

My thought of the day is that these shooters all seem to have spent too much time on the dark corners of the internet.
    By "dark corners", do you mean "the MSM"? :)

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    All of my guns were bought private sale. I have a shit ton of spare parts and ammo. Gonna be getting a reloading bench soon. What I'm getting at is they don't know what I got and it's gonna stay that way. My kids are getting my guns when I die regardless of what tyranny they have going on. There is likely going to be another civil war if they pull that off.
    I used to think like that too, now I'm not so sure, frog in a pot syndrome.

mrjenkins

Expert
    More so getting mindfucked by feds on discord and 4chan etc...but the msm counts these days yes sir.
    I have never had a social media account in my life. I don't listen to music, or watch t.v or sports. Every bit of it is poison and a distractions from paying attention and being productive.

DustyDog

Master
    More so getting mindfucked by feds on discord and 4chan etc...but the msm counts these days yes sir.
    Oh, BINGO on the shady operatives egging people on... and I'll bet some of those people were earmarked by "mental health professionals".

"Allright, Fred... I got one here that's perfect... already saying he hears voices."

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Norinco and sniper don’t belong in the same sentence yet here we are.

Paparazzi reports the “weapon looks big and powerful”

DustyDog

Master

Let me guess: "looks big and powerful" because it's black?

Did a White girl write that story? :D

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter

What you need to realise is if the sniper hadn't been spotted, Trump would have gone to the next hole and been less than 100 yards away. One report I read said less than 25 yards from the shooter.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    So the FBI had been notified in 2018 or 2019 that this guy was a felon possibly in possession of a firearm. But much like the school shooter that was in the FBI's sights... nothing was found to be of concern. How about now?

They want to take guns away from legal gun owners for no good reason but when they have a report of someone breaking existing gun laws... crickets.

Top Bottom