Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    AFT point list “ohhh you almost had it” now you got a hook in your finger

Attachments

• 7CF0F989-285C-4723-8AFA-073A3C47FE37.jpeg
      7CF0F989-285C-4723-8AFA-073A3C47FE37.jpeg
      35.8 KB · Views: 77

Daezee

Master
    The ATF of the 1970's is NOT the same BATFE of today ... !!! Make no mistake about it!
    If you have any questions about this, simply watch the recorded confirmation hearings that took place for new directors ... AND pay attention to what has happend with other DOJ agencies like the FBI in their dealings with a former POTUS (raid on Mar-a-lago). Very different world!
    I agree it’s not the same! Example: I’m stationed on a sub tender at Norfolk Naval Base and am buying another MG. Chief of police in Norfolk won’t sign the form 4 (no longer required now BTW). I go to ATF office. They say they can’t do anything about that person, but since your ship is at the base, go see the chief of the DOD police on base. He’ll sign. Back to the base…chief is expecting me…ATF office called him to say I was coming over and why. I already had an approved special request chit signed by my ship’s C.O. that I could keep my MG on the ship that I showed him. He signed off with no problems. Now that’s the way it should be, a govt office helping the public.

Fast forward years. I’m gonna make a form 1 silencer and need two form 1’s to submit. Pensacola ATF office says it’s illegal for an individual to make a suppressor and will not give me the requested forms. Bull Hocky! Perfectly legal. They are lying to me. A CIII dealer friend gets me the forms needed.

850guns

Master
    Ok, I'm on page 8.
    Jumping to now.
    I agree, that a lower without a upper is considered a receiver

I've heard both from ffl.
    Everyone is confused on the law.
    I say
    Only when it is a complete firearm, is when it could be classified as such, pistol or rifle.
    Might be safer to buy factory built firearms as far as the alphabet community.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    This is interesting. The magazine one says they actually have an approval letter. And it's not a brace. Hmmmmmm....

Jdcujo

Master
    I really encourage you guys to look into what Law of the Land and Common Law are. Also what Admiralty Maritime Law are. Long story short Law of the Land like the Constitution applies to the living free man John of the family Doe and goes something like if there is no victim no crime is committed. No killing, harm, defrauding, breach of verbal or written contract, theft. Stuff like that are the only true laws.

The rest is garbage and called Admiralty Maritime Law used to control the plebians, the sheeple by threats and gaining their compliance no different than mafia tactics. That shit applies to something called a LEGAL FICTION that us retarded slaves think are us and comply to. All the ones you vote for and worship know this. Your Mast-ers on top of your ship.

They use a language called LEGALESE to scare the shit outa you and have you unknowingly give up your rights to a name spelled in all CAPS that was assigned to you at birth. That legal fiction is the one they tax and fine and threaten to jail with their stupid threats. It doesn’t apply to the living man but those who have no clue to their slavery will say the wrong shit and end up serving time for this legal fiction in all CAPITALS. Just as a corporation is spelled in all CAPITALS so is the legal fiction spelled that way on your SS card JOHN DOE and on your tombstone when your slavery is done. That legal fiction is taxed and you pay for it. Your slavery is then paying for it and then traded on the market as US Treasury Bonds. What society do we live in? Its called CAPITALIST for a reason.

There are slaves and freemen. Slaves comply because they don’t know theyre slaves and dont comprehend that attaching a piece of plastic to something is not a crime. Please dont say you “understand” me or anyone because it’s LEGALESE a language they use to trick people. Say comprehend. Understand means to stand under authority and give up sovereignty. So when a cop or judge says “do you understand” …. Well you have the right to remain silent. When they yell “all rise” and you stand up for a judge 3 tiers above you, what do you think your conveying in the court? Yeah understanding.

I can go on forever about Maritime Law and LEGALESE how they consider us ships (citizen-ships) and give us an SS number at berth from a berth canal by a dock-tor, we work for cache and mon-eye (one) or current-sea. Keep our cache in a bank like a river. If we go negative we are drowning in depth. They can freeze our assets and if they boat is taking on water and no longer producing for them it needs someone to bail them out a BAIL-BONDS man. Register means to forfeit to authority. Like Regent or Regency. Thats why the state has you register everything and you pay fees to rent it. Sad thing is berth registration yeah kids belong to the state by unknowing mother and father.. but the pair can rent them. Parents. Do you own your house and land if youre being taxed or are you in a pledge agreement til death called mort-gage. Like mortal or mortician. Anyway just saying do your research. These are just threats and for those who dont know these truths yeah you can put yourself into deep shit by vouching for a strawman.

Ill die free whether tomorrow or when im 100 and chained in a cell lol ill still be free. Living free is the goal, dying free is the blessing. Many have their minds chained to a rock. Sorry for the long post. Crazy guy out!
    This is the stuff sovereign citizens spout off. And also quick way for feds to start looking at ya hard.

.22 cents

Master
    This is the stuff sovereign citizens spout off. And also quick way for feds to start looking at ya hard.
    Fear is not the compass i follow. Im not a sheep

850guns

Master
    why do we just take this shit? I’m a 20 something year old guy, all I have seen in the gun community is whining. We whine about it saying “shall not be infringed” all the time. Everything time they pull this crap, gun people get really mad and don’t do a thing. Maybe they switch a vote or call a congressman a time or two. But that’s all, we just yell a lot and that’s it. Look at Waco and Ruby Ridge, gun owners just stood and watched. Like come on, fed agents were killing our fellow US citizens and y’all at the time just watched. Notice not to long after those events the AWB passed, and still y’all did nothing. Like everyone agrees this is overreach, yet everyone is planning to comply. With some hope in the future that a court will overturned this decision??? Maybe I’m young and dumb, but at some point we have to make a stand. We can’t just hope that courts will rule our way forever.
    The people stood up a few years ago when the fedy was trying to take public land out west. The Fedys didn't do what they thought when they were out manned and out gunned.
    Seems the people held out for a month or so... some got arrested, maybe killed. Lol I guess I need to look it up.
    Ah, Bundy Ranch.

Last edited:

Hinote

Expert
    If you have a barrel longer than 10.5" I doubt you'll even get to the points part because you're already over 26" over all length. You're going to have to register it or pin a muzzle device that makes it 16" A 10.5" with a non-adjustable brace on a straight buffer tube with carry handle sight will pass.

850guns

Master
    Ok, I'm on page 8.
    Jumping to now.
    I agree, that a lower without a upper is considered a receiver

I've heard both from ffl.
    Everyone is confused on the law.
    I say
    Only when it is a complete firearm, is when it could be classified as such, pistol or rifle.
    Might be safer to buy factory built firearms as far as the alphabet community.
    I called it a law, but it is certainly not a law.

850guns

Master
    A famous person i admire, the Great Emancipator, the man that saved the Union, (and my favorite Republican) once said:
    "Prohibition goes beyond the bands of reason-
    In that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation. And make crimes out of things are not crimes!"

The problem is the batfuk, the current and former administrations, are in defacto making up arbitrary rules, which is in fact violates the 2A, by infringing on my God given, Constitutionally Protected basic Civil Rights.

850guns

Master
    There is nothing in the constitution that mentions barrel length or a brace.
    Repeal the AWB! Eliminate sbr's, sbs's , and suppressors from the prohibited list! Eliminate the Tax requirements! Eliminate the illegal registration! Eliminate the BATFUK!
    Eliminate the Left!

With the recent court rulings. Slapping the hands of ever growing epa beaurocrats. Gives me hope this can apply to the many 2A lawsuits already on the books

Top Bottom