Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I’ll play the devil’s advocate here.
    In this atmosphere, would you sell your Glock 19 for $450?
    If you do, an entrepreneur will just jump on it and immediately put it up for sale for $700 and probably get it.
    I’ve got several guns I’m thinking of putting up for sale because of the high prices they are bringing. Don’t really care to sell them at pre-panic prices.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep , I’m about to sell some ammunition and guns , folks are willing to pay enough to make it worthwhile. It’s funny’s though a person that’s involved in the real estate market can buy a house for 2 hundred thousand and flip it for 5 hundred thousand and he’s a savoy business man.Double your money on ammunition and your a scalper. Funny how that how that works Isn’t it ?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Rebel, I really don't even know why he included that, it's just a giveaway. I mean, everyone knows that in an Urban Warfare environment, the enemy will look through their optic and see that "Punisher" AR and that 1911 and say "oh crap, it's a PUNISHER we're in some deep shiat" and dis-engage.
    Yep, that's an alabama ar, how did it get to flordia? For $800 ill sell em this, he'd have a matched set.

Attachments

• 76712-5f45f855323c9d2966ab28d418207e35.jpg
      76712-5f45f855323c9d2966ab28d418207e35.jpg
      15.3 KB · Views: 13

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I just look at the high prices as a procrastination tax on those that didn’t prepare. The last couple of years we have seen the cheapest gun and ammo prices we have seen in a long time.
    I bought guns and ammo that I sure didn’t need just because they were dirt cheap. Everybody should have done the same.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a lot of extra stuff for family and friends, that didn’t stock up last go around. I just sold a friend some ammo for exactly what I paid for it last year . He promptly sold it for double what I charged him, I won’t be selling any thing else at less than the going price at the moment , to any one.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I bought a lot of extra stuff for family and friends, that didn’t stock up last go around. I just sold a friend some ammo for exactly what I paid for it last year . He promptly sold it for double what I charged him, I won’t be selling any thing else at less than the going price at the moment , to any one.
    That is just plain ole Capitalism on your friend's part....that's the American way!

Reactions: FLT

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is just plain ole Capitalism on your friend's part....that's the American way!
    I’m glad to hear you feel that way, you’ll love my new prices ! He wasn’t happy when he came by today looking for more ammunition and found out what it’s going to cost him to try and replace what he sold. :cool:

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Doesn’t sound like a “friend” to me.

Top Bottom