• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Even heard the rock is now vowing to never allow real guns on set anymore. Now he'll use only rubber guns with CGI lol. Can't wait to see that blockbuster. Think this ruined authenticity for movies

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    And the Rock is talking about running for office, too, so yall watch the f--- out

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the fact that they don’t properly handle prop guns and ammo on the set I’m not sure I blame him.

Then again he is such a star he could dictate the safe handling of firearms.

As producer he could insure rules were followed just as Baldwin could have.

An aside note if you’ve ever seen some of the prop guns Adam Savage builds you’d be hard pressed to tell the difference between a real gun and a prop gun.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The fact that it wasn't handled safely is his fault tho. He hired a kid to do something only an expert should handle. Then after letting the set go wild for so long people literally quit. He shot and killed a woman and injured another person. He pointed.. cocked.. and pulled a trigger of a real gun pointed at people. There's zero excuse

Let's pretend for a minute these are knives okay?

On set there's two knives. A rubber one. And a real one. And Alec grabs one. Throws it at a cast member. And stabs her. Who's fault is that now?

Would be OK then to step back and act shocked and blame others?

They'll say no. You shouldn't have throwed it her. Period

If you grab a real weapon. It's dangerous. No matter what. And should always be treated that way. Always

That's my opinion

Keep in mind there was 3-4 close calls with accidental shootings already on set. Making this all that much worse.

Then pretend this is a jobsite. And the builder hires a bunch of crooks who have zero experience building things. And when the job is done. The roof leaks. And it catches fire. They'll immediately go after the building contractor. Then sort it it out after with individual contractors. But the builder is ultimately responsible.

Either way u slice this. It leads back to ALEC.

Then add in the guy has the nerve enough to preach and call for more gun safety. It's mindblowing

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The armorer is 24. Plenty old enough to be in charge.

Whether she was capable of being in charge is another question.

If she’d been in the military she’d already been through a tour and a half.

When you are in command. Command. You can’t be afraid to speak up.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Indeed. You're correct there. But at a glance of this specific one. In this case yeah I said kid. Maybe shouldn't have. Many at that age would yes know much better. And yes should have insisted I agree. But she had one movie worth of experience prior. Which is a few weeks of active shooting I think is what it equates to be. In this case I can say it clearly wasn't enough. And is yes what I'd call contributory negligence level tho. With Alecs being manslaughter. I'm no lawyer nor pretend to be either but just an opinion. But she seemed more interested in playing a model pining for simps money on only fans or whatever it was she was doing. While also doing two jobs there on set. And ya can't exactly be two places at once. And I'd say armorer of a set with real guns is paramount of jobs that need not only expertise and experience but also requires you need to be there at all times. But he also had her in charge of props too. From the top down it was a accident waiting to happen to me obviously. And all that in itself is his fault for not hiring pros and cutting costs imo. Cause at the end of the day. If I'm in charge. And hired some random stranger off the street to let's say secure an event. And later 50 guns made it thru and a huge gunfight broke out. I'm sure my butt would be held to the fire more so than others. It's kinda weird tho tbh. Alot of deaths and injuries happen alot in Hollywood. Always have. And u rarely hear much anything if ever about it. Just when guns are mentioned suddenly there's alot of noise and hand wringing about it. Never do they get attention like this. So it goes straight to anti gunners top lists immediately and then to politics. I was watching a YouTube channel just when this started. By a guy called Qxir. He told of how when they made the movie.. "The Twilight Zone".. how there's a little known deleted scene. Where they illegal hired two kid actors. Like 5 and 7. To play as little Vietnamese in a village. And then have this hero guy come save them as it's being attacked. And the hero drags them across a river in the scene to safety as the village is being attacked and bombed. All while a Huey heli flew over. It was so badly done it killed all 3 actors. The chopper diced them up and crushed them.. and blew the chopper out of the sky!! And killed them too I think lol. It's deffo worth a watch. Anyways it was the first time a director was ever charged criminally and they got away Scott free. It's deffo worth watching. So chances are this guy will walk free too. Just how it is sadly. Even when kids are killed making movies illegally.. literally

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He didn't even pull the trigger! I'll let you find your own links to the sheet show story.

“So you never pulled the trigger?” Stephanopoulos responded.

“No, no, no, no, no,” Baldwin said. “I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them. Never.”

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep. So we're about to get a physics lesson on how he managed to hold it. But never point it at anyone .. and never pulled the trigger. Yet still hit 2 people. I can't wait to watch this lol

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Yep. So we're about to get a physics lesson on how he managed to hold it. But never point it at anyone .. and never pulled the trigger. Yet still hit 2 people. I can't wait to watch this lol

Well duuuh.. didn’t you know? It’s not the people, it’s the guns that kill people..
    He didn’t have to pull the trigger or point.. the bullet did it all by itself.

Attachments

• 97F1B9CD-5DD8-4920-A519-B09C0483FDFE.jpeg
      97F1B9CD-5DD8-4920-A519-B09C0483FDFE.jpeg
      85.1 KB · Views: 77

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    Painful as it is, alec baldwin claimed he did not pull the trigger on the set of "Rust," but gun experts say that a revolver firing without the trigger being pulled is unlikely. I ask, this is the best defense baldwin has been able to contrive in over 5 weeks since the death of cinematographer? "The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger," baldwin told george stephanopoulos. "I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger. Never." This stated by someone who has made a grand living from fantasy and lying for a living. However, Sheriff Adan Mendoza said "Guns don't just go off, so whatever needs to happen to manipulate the firearm, baldwin did that and it was in his hands." Quotes. George Costanza: Jerry, just remember, It's not a lie if *you* believe it.

"In order to make gun (F.LLI Pietta 45 Long Colt Revolver) fire, you have to put your thumb up onto the hammer, cock the hammer all the way back, and then as the hammer is completely cocked back, then you pull the trigger and then the gun fires," Weapons armorer and expert Bryan W. Carpenter explained. "So that's very important because that gun had to have two step process to fire. It had to be cocked and the trigger pulled to fire."

1638453295051.png

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Gun experts say "unlikely" huh. These experts are inept as was the 24 year old pink haired "armoror". How did she qualify as a armoror ??
    For a single action to cock itself and pull it's own trigger is MECHANICALLY FRUCKIN IMOSSIBLE.
    PERIOD !!
    These "experts just need to stay away from me. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Colt action - load one, skip one, load 4. Fixed firing pin hammer, you don't need pin resting on a loaded chamber. I don't know what set-up they were using, but a single action Colt can indeed fire a round if the hammer is bumped with enough force on a loaded round.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Show me - -> I will bring over a empty brass EXCEPT FOR A LIVE PRIMER.
    Show me how to crack that primer without smacking the back of the hammer,forceably with a hammer,wrench,etc.
    Without any tools ?? Don't believe it. --- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep. Unless half cocked. I dunno what years did or didn't have that feature. I had a single action once that would fire a round if hammer was rested on the round. So you'd then pull it back a fuzz and it didn't rest on it anymore. That at some point was thier safety. But still you'd have to have someone whack it pretty good while aimed at someone tho. I'd buy the story if he dropped it. But he had it and was doing a draw. So.. there's that lol. Not sure how he's gonna try and spin it. Gonna be a must see for me tonight. To watch a man who's killed people by mistake explain how guns work and how others should handle them... or if they should own them etc is always interesting. Wished he'd just man up and apologize. Seems to me that would be the easiest and smartest route.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I wish the Cowboy Action shooters on the forum would chime in. I believe there are loading rules that address this. Maybe not, especially for the Ruger operators.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Even IF the single-action revolver was loaded with live ammo "incorrectly" to allow the hammer to rest on a live round, and even IF the idiot holding it had his finger off the trigger, and even IF he was "only" cocking the hammer back AND it slipped AND it slammed back home on a round that was still aligned perfectly with the barrel and not out of time...

^--- Good legal review of how to look at the incident, depending on the facts of the case (which are "strangely difficult" to find out).

To save you a click and read:
    "Per the New Mexico Supreme Court:

“All that it is necessary to establish for involuntary manslaughter by the use of a loaded firearm is that a defendant had in his hands a gun which at some time had been loaded and that he handled it, whether drunk, drinking or sober, without due caution and circumspection and that death resulted.”

State v. Gilliam, 288 P.2d 675 (NM Sup. Ct. 1955)"

He didn't check the weapon.
    He was the guy in charge. He knew about the other issues on set. He should've been even MORE careful.
    Regardless, he didn't check the weapon.
    Then, he used it to kill one person and wound another. That's it. Case closed.

All of his BS and fake tears don't mean squat.

He should be in jail for a few months AT LEAST like Rittenhouse endured.

Self-defense while helping his community: throw the book at him and lock him up, as a minor, with adults.

Pompous ignoramous who kills one person and wounds another with a gun, out of sheer incompetence and for no righteous reason? Let him go out of state on vacation and post selfies enjoying the holidays and do tv interviews.

And the libtards wonder why we despise them...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I wish the Cowboy Action shooters on the forum would chime in. I believe there are loading rules that address this. Maybe not, especially for the Ruger operators.
    Not a cowboy shooter but

“Yee Haw! Don’t point a firearm at someone and pull the trigger”

Firearms do not just go off. If he did not “pull the trigger” he was likely cocking the firearm and had his finger on the trigger and the hammer dropped. I am sure his attorney has some BS line to push.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Actually I should clarify. Mine had a position that was more like a 10% cock. Half cock actually frees the cylinder to load it. After like 10% it clicks. And won't drop past that again. It was meant to be the safety. It kept the hammer just off the round. So if mine slipped per say. It should have stopped about 10% short of striking the primer. A little harder and it defaulted to half cock. Full cock would yes lock fully back. So technically on my old one it had two positions of cocking for safety. Again not sure what years had this and models. But someone here will know

Top Bottom